In an interview with TIME, Upton detailed her claims against Marciano, co-founder and former CEO of Guess,
who she says assaulted and began harassing her during her first professional modeling campaign when she was 18.
Harassment has plagued the fashion industry for decades, but allegations have often been ignored.
last month lawmakers introduced a bill in New York that would hold designers, retailers and agencies accountable for abuses.
In a statement to TIME, Marciano called the accusations "absolutely false" and "preposterous."
I have never been alone with Kate Upton, he said. "I have never touched her inappropriately.
我也不會這樣貶損Guess的模特?!?/div>
A representative for Guess declined to comment.
Guess某代表拒絕發表評論。
Photographer Yu Tsai says he witnessed the harassment Upton describes and corroborated details of her allegations.
攝影師蔡羽說他親眼目睹了安普頓所說的的騷擾,他也證實了她指控的細節。

What happened with Paul Marciano?
和保羅·馬西亞諾之間到底是怎么回事呢?
After the first day of shooting the Guess Lingerie campaign in 2010, Paul Marciano said he wanted to meet with me.
2010年拍完Guess內衣秀首日活動之后,保羅·馬西亞諾說他想和我見個面。
As soon as I walked in with photographer Yu Tsai,
我和攝影師蔡羽一進去,
Paul came straight up to me, forcibly grabbed my breasts and started feeling them—playing with them actually.
保羅就立刻朝我走過來,強行抓住我的胸,開始摸我的胸——準確地說是玩弄。
After I pushed him away, he said, "I'm making sure they're real."
我把他推開之后,他說,“我只是確認一下它們是不是真的啊。”
Despite doing everything I could physically do to avoid his touch throughout the meeting,
在整個見面過程中,盡管我已經拼盡全力躲開他的觸摸了,
he continued to touch me in a very dominating and aggressive way, grabbing my thighs, my arms to pull me closer,
他還是非常強硬,非常蠻橫地摸我,抓著我的大腿,我的手臂把我往他那邊拉,
my shoulders to pull me closer, my neck, my breasts, and smelling me.
抓我的肩膀,摟我的脖子,我的胸把我往他那邊拽,還湊到我身上聞來聞去。
He then told Yu Tsai to leave us alone.
接著他又讓蔡羽走開,好單獨和我相處。
I was able to send a quick text to Yu Tsai asking him to stay.
我連忙快速地示意蔡羽不要走。
He did, but that did not stop Paul's constant grabbing.
他留下來了,但那也沒能阻止保羅繼續不斷地抓我。
I was extremely shaken, surprised and scared.
我當時無比震驚也無比害怕,當時整個人都在發抖。
At one point he forcibly grabbed the back of my head so that I could not move and started kissing my face and my neck.
中間他還用力抓著我的后腦勺,這樣他強吻我的臉我的脖子的時候我就無法動彈了。
I remember not wanting to say "Get off of me" because I didn't want to open my mouth to say anything
我記得,當時我連“放開我”都不想說了,因為我不想張開嘴說一句話,
because I didn't want him to be able to put his tongue in my mouth.
因為我不想讓他把他的舌頭伸進我的嘴里。
I had two options: do everything I could to wiggle away and avoid his pursuit, or punch the CEO of Guess.
當時我有兩個選擇:盡我所能擺脫并避開他的攻勢,或者給這位Guess的CEO兩拳。
So I decided to just wiggle away.
最后我選擇了避開。
Then Paul insisted that he walk me up to my hotel room.
后來,保羅堅持要陪我走回我賓館的房間。
I immediately declined.
我立刻拒絕了。
The only thing I was thinking is, If he touches me like that in public, I can't imagine what he'd try to do in private.
我當時唯一的念頭就是,他在公共場合都敢那樣摸我,簡直不敢想象私下里他還會做出什么樣的行為。
Thankfully, Yu Tsai stepped in and insisted he'd do it.
值得慶幸的是,蔡羽終于插手進來了,堅持他送我回去。
I was so relieved and felt like I had barely escaped.
我當時長吁了一口氣,感覺自己仿佛逃過了一截。