After that, Paul was reaching out to me constantly, always in communication about my next shoot.
那之后,保羅就不斷聯系我,每次都打著聊接下來的拍攝事宜的旗號。
But I wouldn't officially be booked until a few days before the actual shoot.
然而,要到正式拍攝的幾天前才會真正確定邀約的。
It made me feel that if I cut off communication with him, I wouldn't be booked again.
所以就讓我覺得,如果我終止了跟他的溝通,我可能就再也收不到邀約了。
Paul's texting increased, telling me how excited he was to see me,
保羅越來越頻繁地跟我發信息,說看到我他有多興奮,
that he wanted me to change in front of him so he could see my naked body getting into his clothes.
還說希望我能當著他的面換衣服,這樣他就能看到我一絲不掛地穿上他設計的服裝了。
He asked if I thought of him when I was posing sexy on set.
還問我在臺上擺出性感的造型的時候有沒有想他。
What happened after you stopped working with Guess in 2011?
2011年你終止與Guess的合作之后發展得怎么樣?
I went on to be extremely successful because of my Sports Illustrated cover.
因為拍了《體育畫報》的封面,我的事業可以說無比順利。
Guess Jeans reached out to my agency and offered me their campaign again in 2012.
2012年,Guess牛仔系列找到了我的工作室,想請我拍他們的活動。
They offered me $400,000, which at the time was their highest-paying offer ever.
開價40萬美元,那已經是他們有史以來開出的最高價了。
But as we got closer to the shoot date, Paul began texting that he would make sure to be on set.
然而,隨著拍攝時間的臨近,保羅開始發信息給我說他當天一定會到場。
He told me that I wasn't allowed to bring my boyfriend.
還說我不可以帶我男友。
I just couldn't do it. I refused the campaign. I couldn't accept the money.
我接受不了,就拒絕參加那次活動。那個錢我也不能收。
I walked away about a week before the shoot was scheduled.
離拍攝還有一周的時候我走了。

On a shoot, is it clear how you can report abuse?
拍攝的時后,你是否明顯可以舉報這種濫用職權的行為呢?
You have no idea who to tell.
這事兒你不知道該跟誰說。
And you're constantly told about the models who are O.K. with this behavior and how successful they are.
而且你經常會被告知有哪些模特能夠接受這種做法,她們有多成功。
So you're pressured to be O.K. with it.
所以你也就被迫接受這種行為了。
Some harassers in fashion have defended themselves by saying that the lines are blurred when you're shooting a sexy photo.
這個圈子里有些騷擾者會說拍攝性感照片時騷擾和非騷擾的界限是很模糊的來給自己洗白。
Honestly, fashion is not any different from any industry.
老實說,時尚圈和其他任何行業其實沒什么兩樣。
When I come on set, I'm very professional.
一上場,我就會變得很專業。
Everyone around me is very professional.
我身邊的每個人都非常專業。
Not even stylists touch my body without my consent.
沒有我的同意,造型師也不會碰到我的身體。
They ask me before they do.
即便是要觸碰,他們也會給我打招呼。
Nobody has a right over my body just because they view me as sexy or a sex icon.
誰也沒有資格僅僅因為覺得我性感或覺得我是性的象征就要支配我的身體。
That doesn't mean they're allowed to ever touch my body.
那些感覺并不意味著他們就被允許觸碰我。
I'm not thinking of any man while I'm on a shoot.
拍攝時我不會想任何人。
The reason I'm there and the reason I'm feeling sexy is because I'm empowering myself.
我之所以會去拍,之所以感覺很性感是因為我讓我自己呈現出那一面的。
This is my body and my workplace.
那是我的身體,是我工作的地方。
I am just doing my job.
再怎么性感我也只是在盡我工作的職責。