劇本與臺詞
Shifu: And finally, master Tigress. Believe me citizens, you have not seen anything yet!
師父:最后有請老虎大師。相信我吧,居民們,你們還什么也沒見識到呢!
Pol: I know!
阿寶:我知道!
Shifu: Master Tigress, face iron ox and his blades of death.
師父:老虎大師,請應對鋼鐵公牛和他的死亡之刃!
Oogway: I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us.
烏龜大師:我感覺神龍武士就在我們中間。
Shifu: Citizens of the valley of peace, Master Oogway will now choose the Dragon Warrior.
師父:和平谷的居民們,烏龜大師將要選出神龍武士了。
Pol: Huh? No! no, no, no, wait! Yeah!
阿寶:啊?不不不,等等! 耶!
Dad: Pol, what are you doing?!
鵝爸爸:阿寶, 你在干啥呢?
Pol: What does it look like I’m doing ?
阿寶:我看起來像干啥呢?
Pol: Stop! stop! I’m going to see the Dragon Warrior!
阿寶;停!停! 我要去看神龍武士!
Dad: But I don’t understand. You finally had the noodle dream!
鵝爸爸:但是我不懂啊! 你終于夢到面條了!
Pol: I lied. I don’t dream about noodles, dad.
阿寶:我說謊了。 我才不會夢到面條呢,爸爸。
Pol: I love Kung Fu.
阿寶:我熱愛功夫!
Dad: Oh, come on, son. Let’s get back to work.
鵝爸爸:好啦,兒子,我們回去工作吧。
Pol: OK.
阿寶:好的。