地點:亞歷山卓餐廳后廚房
人物:莫妮卡,喬伊,服務生
事件:莫妮卡在新工作的餐廳總是被整,于是喬伊化身服務生,在關鍵時刻挺身而出,讓莫妮卡演了一出“殺雞儆猴”。
Monica: I’m a good person,and I’m a good chef,and I don’t deserve to have marinara sauce all over me! You know what, if you want me to quit this bad, then all you have to do is…
莫妮卡:(被關在冷凍室又澆了一身番茄汁,莫妮卡忍不住哭起來)我是個好人,而且我也是個好廚師。我不該被沙拉醬潑了全身的!你知道嗎,如果你們想要我辭職,你們只要……
Joey: Hey! Chef Geller! You know that little speech you made the other day? Well I got a problem with it!
喬伊:(打斷莫妮卡的話)嘿,蓋勒主廚!你還記得你那天說的話嗎?我有意見!
Monica: You do?
莫妮卡:你有意見?
Joey: You bet I do!I just ah, wasn’t listening then, that’s all.
喬伊:對!因為我只是,根本就沒有在聽,就是這樣。
Monica: Well if you want a problem, I’ll give you a problem!
莫妮卡:如果你想找麻煩,那我就給你麻煩!
Joey: What are you gonna do? You’re gonna fire me?
喬伊:你想干什么?難道要開除我嗎?
Monica:You bet your ass I’m gonna fire you! Get out of my kitchen! Get out!
All right! Anybody else got a problem? How ’bout you Chuckles? You think this is funny now?
莫妮卡:我當然要開除你這種蠢貨!滾出我的廚房!滾出去?。▎桃岭x開了)好了!誰還有意見?(沒人敢吱聲了)你呢,(對著那個帶頭欺負自己的服務生說)“偷笑先生”?你現在還覺得好笑嗎?
The Waiter: No.
服務生:不好笑。
Monica: How about if I dance around all covered in sauce? Huh? You think it’s funny now?
莫妮卡:(開始扭動身體跳了兩下滑稽的舞)那么我一身沙拉醬來跳個舞怎么樣????可笑嗎?
The Waiter: No, it’s really good.
服務生:不,你跳得很好。
Monica: Good! Now, take those salads to table 4. And you! Get the swordfish! And you! Get a haircut!
莫妮卡:那好!現在,把這些沙拉送到4號桌?。▽χ安环乃笓]的廚房工作人員說)還有你!去拿箭魚!(接著對另外一個主廚助理說)你!先去把頭發剪了!
n. 廚師,主廚