日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語視頻聽力 > 心理科學秀 > 正文

你日常健忘的真正原因

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's the most annoying thing.

這是最煩人的事情。
You're about to walk out of the house when you realize you have no idea where your keys are.
你正要走出房子,突然意識到自己不知道把鑰匙放哪兒了。
They're not on the little hook by the door where you're supposed to put them, of course.
你本該把它們掛在門邊的小鉤子上,當然,它們現在不在那里。
And though you tear your place apart, it takes you like 30 minutes to figure out where you put them.
即使你把房間翻得底朝天,卻仍需要大約30分鐘來確定它們的位置。
Frequently losing things like your keys is one example of everyday forgetfulness,
經常丟失鑰匙之類的東西是日常健忘的一個例子,
and psychology can explain not only why it happens, but also some ways you can combat it.
心理學不僅能解釋它發生的原因,還想出了應對它的幾個方法。
Don't worry, losing something like your keys is not a sure sign that your memory is going.
不要擔心,丟失鑰匙之類的物件不是你記憶力下降的確切標志。
Anywhere from one third to one half of young people consider themselves forgetful,
三分之一到一半的年輕人認為自己健忘,
doing things like frequently misplacing objects or forgetting names or faces.
他們經常把東西放錯位置,或者忘記名字或面孔。
And these little "cognitive failures" don't have anything to do with your intelligence, either.
這些小小的“認知失敗”與你的智力無關。
Their frequency and severity don't correlate with things like general cognitive ability or IQ,
它們的頻率和嚴重程度也與一般的認知能力或智商無關,
and psychologists stress that they stem from absentmindedness, not a lack of intellect.
心理學家強調說,它們源于人們的心不在焉,而不是智力缺乏。
Really, if anything, how often you lose your stuff could be more tied to your genes than your smarts, age or health.
真的,如果有什么關聯的話,你丟失東西的頻率可能更與你的基因有關,而非智慧、年齡或健康。
About 50% of the variation between people can be traced to genetic factors.
人與人之間大約50%的差異可以追溯到遺傳因素。
For example, scientists have found a link
例如,科學家們已經發現,
between benign memory lapses and certain variations in the gene that encodes for the dopamine D2 receptor, or DRD2.
良性記憶缺失與編碼多巴胺D2受體(DRD2)的基因的某些變異有關。
Not to be confused with R2D2, this is a protein that binds the neurotransmitter dopamine,
不要把DRD2和R2D2混淆,它是一種結合神經遞質多巴胺的蛋白質,
and it's heavily involved in the cellular communication that occurs when you try to recall where things are.
當你試圖回憶物品的位置時,它深切地參與到細胞通訊當中。
Other small gene changes have similarly been linked to forgetfulness. But it's not all predetermined.
其他的小基因變化也與健忘有關。但這并非都是預先決定好的。
How you think about your memory problems may also have an effect.
你如何看待自己的記憶問題可能也有影響。
According to research, people who believe they have control over their memory tend to be less forgetful
研究表明,那些相信自己能控制記憶力的人往往不那么健忘,
than those who think forgetfulness is just an irreversible part of getting old.
而那些認為健忘是衰老過程中不可逆轉的一部分的人則不然。
Studies also find general support for the idea that memory training and learning specific strategies can improve your recall.
研究還發現,人們普遍認為記憶訓練和學習特定的策略可以提高記憶力。
This all makes sense when you break down what's actually happening in your brain when you forget where something is.
你分解了自己在忘記物品位置的時候大腦發生的真實活動,一切就都講得通了。

健忘.png

From a psychological perspective, losing your keys means one of two things has happened:

從心理學的角度來看,丟失鑰匙意味著發生了以下兩件事:
You've either failed to recall where you put them, or you never knew where they were put in the first place.
你要么沒能回憶起你把它們放在哪里了,要么你根本不知道它們放在哪里了。
The latter can happen if you're not paying attention when you set them down.
如果你在放置它們時不留心的話,可能會發生后一種情況。
To remember information, you have to do what psychologists call encoding.
要記住信息,你必須做心理學家所說的編碼。
That's where you store the information you've just gained,
它是你儲存你剛獲得的信息的地方,
like, the location you're putting your keys, into your brain's short term storage or working memory.
比如將你放置鑰匙的位置儲存到大腦的短期存儲區域或工作記憶區域。
You simply don't have enough storage space to remember every sight, smell, sound and feeling.
坦白地說,你沒有足夠的空間記住每一種視覺、氣味、聲音和感覺。
So only the things you selectively focus on in your environment,
所以,你在環境中選擇關注的東西,
those that are given your attention, can get stored.
也就是那些引起你注意的事物可以被儲存起來。
That means if you're not paying attention when you set down your keys,
這意味著如果你在放鑰匙的時候沒有注意,
say, you're hungry and thinking about what you might have for dinner instead,
比如,你餓了,正想著晚餐吃什么,
then you'll never remember where they are.
那么你永遠也不會記得它們放哪兒了。
You didn't actually store that information in your brain to begin with.
你一開始并沒有把這些信息儲存在你的大腦中。
The good news is, psychologists say that simple things can actually help with this.
好消息是,心理學家說簡單的事情有助于解決這個問題。
Like, as silly as it sounds, you could announce out loud where you're putting stuff.
比如,這件聽起來很傻的事,你可以大聲宣布自己放東西的地方。
"Hear ye, I am putting my keys on the counter"
“聽著,我把鑰匙放在柜臺上了”
Or, at least, take the moment to really think about where you're putting them and why.
或者,至少花點兒時間好好想想,你把它們放在哪里以及為什么。
That way, there's something to remember later when you need to find them.
這樣的話,當你隨后需要找它們的時候,就有記憶了。
Your forgetfulness might also stem from the other end of things: the whole remembering bit.
你的健忘也可能源于另一種極端:整個記憶片段。
For example, you might just be remembering the wrong thing,
比如,你可能記錯了
since recollection can be impaired by something called interference.
因為回憶可以被一種叫做干擾的東西所損害。
Basically, when you try to remember where your keys are,
基本上來說,當你試著回憶鑰匙在哪里時,
any memories you have of ever setting them down can compete to be the one recalled.
你之前放置它們的任何記憶都可能與需要回憶起的那段記憶沖突。
So if you constantly move your keys around,
如果你不停地移動你的鑰匙,
you might remember them being on your dresser, on your coffee table, or by the door,
你可能記得它們在你的梳妝臺、咖啡桌上或門邊,
which makes it tougher to remember which place you actually used last.
這使得你很難記住自己最后使用的地方。
People who are less prone to everyday cognitive lapses, whether because of genetics or otherwise,
那些不太容易出現日常認知失誤的人,不管是由于遺傳還是其他原因,
don't tend to have this problem as often.
通常都不會有這種問題。
They're better at remembering the right spot and forgetting the others,
他們更善于記住正確的地點,忘記其他地點,
a phenomenon called retrieval-induced forgetting.
這種現象叫做提取-誘發遺忘。
But for those of us who aren't so awesome at that,
但是對于我們這些不太擅長它的人來說,
psychologists recommend having a dedicated spot for things you often lose,
心理學家建議,為你經常丟失的東西找個專門的地方,
like a key hook by the door, which can help cut down on interference.
比如門邊的鑰匙鉤,這樣可以減少干擾。
And if you make hanging your keys automatic, then there's also a good chance they'll be on the hook,
如果你讓自己的鑰匙自動掛起,那么它們也很有可能會被掛在鉤上,
even if you didn't take the time to focus on where you put them.
即使你沒有花時間去關注它們被放哪里了。
Admittedly, though, relying on automation could make it harder to remember where things are
不過,無可否認地是,如果你沒有將它們放在該放的位置,
if you don't put them where you're supposed to, because of that whole attention bit.
依賴自動化可能會讓人們更難記住物品的位置,因為你記得是之前的記憶片段。
So maybe the best way not to lose your keys is to have a dedicated spot and to always be very attentive about putting them there.
所以,最好的方法不是丟了你的鑰匙,而是要有一個專門的地方,而且要時刻注意把它們放在那里。
Like, announcing "Hear ye, I am hanging my keys on the hook" while you do it every time you get home.
比如,每當你回家的時候,可以說“聽著,我把鑰匙掛在鉤子上了”。
I never said the tricks to not losing your stuff were cool.
我從來沒說過不弄丟自己東西的方法很酷。
If you want to improve your memory in general, you could also try exercising regularly and getting enough sleep.
如果你想提高你的記憶力,可以嘗試定期鍛煉,并且保證睡眠充足。
Both have been tied to better cognitive performance and less forgetfulness, though results vary.
兩者都與更好的認知表現和更少的健忘情況有關,盡管結果各不相同。
And if you still can't find your keys, you might look into one of those remote finder things that you can slip on your keychain.
如果你仍然找不到你的鑰匙,可以看看那些遠程查找器,你可以把它掛在鑰匙鏈上。
Hey, whatever works, right?
嘿,總有一種方法管用,對吧?
Thanks for watching this episode of SciShow Psych!
感謝您收看本期的心理科學秀!
If you consider yourself a forgetful person, it's okay.
如果你覺得自己健忘,沒關系。
It might not be totally your fault, because sometimes, your memories can trick you.
它可能不完全是你的錯,因為有時,你的記憶也會欺騙你。
You can watch our episode to learn how.
你可以在我們的視頻中學習記憶如何欺騙我們的。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
benign [bi'nain]

想一想再看

adj. 仁慈的,溫和的,良性的

聯想記憶
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趨向,易于,照料,護理

 
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不斷地,經常地

 
slip [slip]

想一想再看

v. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脫
n. 滑倒,溜走

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
protein ['prəuti:n]

想一想再看

n. 蛋白質

 
psychological [.saikə'lɔdʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 心理(學)的

 
frequency ['fri:kwənsi]

想一想再看

n. 頻繁,頻率

 
selectively

想一想再看

adv. 有選擇地

 
genetic [dʒi'netik]

想一想再看

adj. 基因的,遺傳的,起源的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 春娇与志明电影| 曹东| 浙江卫视在几台| 盲辉| 日本电影芋虫| 高潮艺术| 小姐诱心在线观看| 演员于和伟简历| 寿康宝鉴戒期表| 葫撸娃| 朱砂手串的功效与作用佩戴禁忌| 韩国手机电影| 台湾电视台| 67pp| 视频三级| qq经典声音| 惊虹| 远方的故乡简谱| 最新好看电影| 鬼娃娃花子| 你知道我在等你吗吉他谱| 挠vk| 奇幻旅程| 恶魔实验豚鼠| 杨舒惠| 王同辉| 电影二嫫1994在线观看完整版| 最佳女婿 电影| 好看女生头像| 张天爱出生于哪年?| 拾贝的小女孩阅读理解答案 | 吉泽明步 番号| 我的吸血鬼学姐| 意大利 艾伦 温暖的夜晚| 高志鹏| 母亲电影韩国完整版免费观看| 日本变态裸体挠痒痒视频| 视频污污| 国产艳遇久久久久久久精品电影| 美丽的坏女人中文字幕| disturbia|