日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語視頻聽力 > 心理科學秀 > 正文

為什么表達情緒很重要

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Everyone feels things.

每個人都對事物有情緒。
And sometimes, those emotions are so strong that you just want to laugh or cry or scream.
有時這些情緒非常強烈,以至于你只想大笑、哭泣或尖叫。
But then you think better of it, right?
但你重新考慮后不會這樣做,對吧?
Well, as cheesy and New-Agey as it might sound, it's often healthy to just let those feelings out.
這聽起來可能蹩腳新奇,但把這些感覺發泄出來通常有益健康。
There's evidence that expressing your emotions, and connecting with the emotions of others,
有證據表明,表達你的情緒,并與他人的情緒相連,
is good for you, both physically and mentally.
對你的身心健康有益。
Bottling your feelings up might seem like a good idea at the time,
壓抑自己的情緒在當時可能是個好主意,
but studies suggest that's not a healthy way to deal with emotions.
但研究表明,這不是一種處理情緒的健康方法。
For example, in a study of 111 people in 2013,
例如,在2013年對111人的研究中,
researchers found a small, positive correlation between a person's score on an emotional suppression scale and their mortality risk,
研究人員發現,一個人在情緒抑制量表上的得分與其死亡風險存在一種微小的正相關關系,
basically, how likely they were to die for any reason.
它主要是指他們死于任何原因的可能性有多大。
It's not clear exactly how suppressing emotion might lead to your death,
盡管我們還沒完全弄清楚壓抑情緒是如何導致死亡的,
but it could be that it makes it more likely you'll choose "unhealthy" outlets for your feelings, like smoking.
但它會讓你更有可能選擇“不健康”的發泄方式,比如吸煙。
And other research has linked how you handle angry and hurt feelings to aggressive behavior,
其他研究將你如何處理憤怒和受傷的感覺與攻擊性行為聯系起來,
which is also generally not great for your overall wellbeing.
這對你的整體健康也沒什么好處。
Aggressive and angry people are more likely to suffer from coronary heart diseases
例如,好斗和憤怒的人更容易患上冠心病,
and are at higher risk of heart attacks, for example.
他們心臟病發作的風險更高。
On top of that, aggression is linked to higher rates of anxiety and depression.
最重要的是,攻擊性與較高水平的焦慮和抑郁有關。
And while it might seem obvious that people who aren't great at controlling their anger
雖然很明顯,那些不善于控制自己憤怒的人
are more likely to experience aggressive outbursts,
更有可能經歷攻擊性爆發,
it turns out that folks who try to suppress their angry feelings too much can also end up being more aggressive.
但事實證明,那些試圖過多壓抑自己憤怒情緒的人最終也會變得更加好斗。
Researchers think this might be because suppressing your negative feelings makes you feel worse in the long run,
研究人員認為,這可能是因為壓抑消極情緒會讓你長期感覺糟糕,
which in turn makes it harder for you to make good decisions and pushes away the people who care about you.
它反過來又會讓你更難做出正確決定,并將那些關心你的人拒之門外。
And other studies have connected emotional expression, or lack thereof,
而其他的研究則將情感表達或缺乏情感表達
to all sorts of things that can influence your health and relationships, like anxiety and stress or risk-taking.
與所有能影響你健康和人際關系的事情,比如焦慮、緊張或冒險聯系起來。
And it's not just about how often you're laughing or crying,
恰當的情緒表達不僅僅是指你笑或哭的頻率,
appropriate emotional expression is also about perceiving the emotions of other people.
也包含對他人情緒的感知。
This is sort of summarized by a psychological concept called emotional intelligence.
這可以用一個叫做情商的心理學概念來概括。
A person's emotional intelligence includes their ability to interpret and control their own emotions,
人們的情商是他們理解和控制自己情緒、
as well as recognizing and understanding the emotions of others.
以及察覺和理解他人情緒的能力。
It isn't just a psychological concept; researchers are actually trying to study the underlying neuroscience as well.
它不僅僅是一個心理學概念;研究人員實際也在研究其潛在的神經科學。
So far, emotional intelligence been connected to activity in the brain areas involved in the circuits that process emotions,
到目前為止,(研究表明)情商與大腦區域的活動有關,這些區域包含處理情緒的回路,
like the amygdala, prefrontal cortex, and anterior cingulate cortex.
比如杏仁體、前額皮質和前扣帶皮層。
And while emotional intelligence has become kind of buzzwordy in the business world these days,
如今,情商已經成為商界的一種時髦用語,
unlike many fad terms, there's actually some good science behind it.
與許多時尚術語不同,它背后其實有一些很好的科學依據。
Higher scores on measures of emotional intelligence are linked to better mental and physical health.
情商測試得分越高,表明精神和身體健康狀況越好。
And your emotional intelligence can dramatically affect your communication with others,
而且你的情商會極大地影響你與他人的交流,
whether they be friends, family, or even business partners.
不管是與朋友、家人亦或是生意伙伴的交流。
That's because emotions provide important data and context that influence your interactions with other people,
這是因為情緒提供了重要的數據和背景,影響著你與他人的互動,
says psychologist David Caruso.
心理學家大衛·卡魯索說。

cry.png

He told SciShow that emotional intelligence is an ability, basically, it's a skill that can help you communicate better.

他告訴“科學秀”節目,情商是一種能力,它基本上是一種能幫助你更好溝通的技能。
When you're in touch with your own emotions, you're not only better able to manage them,
當你與自己的情緒接觸時,你不僅能更好地控制它們,
you're also better able to empathize with the emotional experiences of others.
還能更好地理解他人的情感體驗。
Which can help you develop better relationships in business and at home.
這可以幫助你在商界和家庭中建立更好的關系。
And ultimately, that means a healthier, happier life.
最終,這意味著更健康、更幸福的生活。
But not all of us are great with our feelings.
但并不是所有的人都對自己的情緒滿意。
And if you're one of those people who doesn't deal with emotions well, I have some good news.
如果你是那種不善于處理情緒的人,我為你提供一些好消息。
While psychologists may debate whether or not you can really "get better" at emotional intelligence,
雖然心理學家們可能會爭論你是否真的能提高情商,
research has found that training can improve your ability to identify and manage emotions.
但研究發現,訓練可以提高你識別和管理情緒的能力。
And according to Caruso, there are definitely strategies you can use
按照卡魯索的說法,你絕對可以使用一些策略
to make it easier to use emotional information when communicating.
讓情緒信息在溝通時更容易使用。
An example would be to create a list of questions to ask yourself in any given situation, to help read the emotional setting,
舉個例子,在任何特定情況下,你都可以問自己一些問題來幫助了解情緒背景,
like "How do I feel?" "Why do I feel that way?"
比如“我感覺如何?”“為什么我有這種感覺?”
"What is the other person feeling right now?", and then use that information to help you make decisions.
“另一個人現在是什么感覺?”然后利用這些信息幫你做決定。
You can also work on your emotional vocabulary, and think carefully about the words you're using.
你也可以增加你的情緒詞匯量,仔細考慮你正在使用的詞匯。
Rather than saying that you hate broccoli, which indicates a very strong emotion, try saying you dislike it instead.
與其說你“hate”(暗示一種強烈的情感)花椰菜,不如試著說你“dislike”它。
This prevents overusing strong emotional words, which can take away from their meaning.
這可以防止你過度使用強烈的情感詞匯,而這些詞匯可能會影響它們的含義。
And as Caruso pointed out to us, sometimes it's a good thing to do a little suppressing.
正如卡魯索指出的,有時候做一點兒抑制是好事。
Not all emotions are appropriate for all situations,
不是所有情緒都適合所有的情況,
and being able to navigate emotions in a social or professional setting is part of this important skill.
能夠在社會或專業環境中駕馭情緒是這一重要技能的一部分。
But emotions are an unavoidable part of life; they're part of what it means to be human.
但是情緒是生活中不可避免的一部分,它們是人類本性的一部分。
So even though we're often expected to cover up how we're really feeling,
所以即使我們經常被要求掩蓋自己真實的感覺,
research is showing that being open to your emotions and those of others can improve relationships and individual health.
但研究表明,對自己和他人的情緒保持開放的心態可以改善人際關系和個人健康。
Maybe it's about time we all had a good cry and started opening up about our feelings a little bit more.
也許我們該好好哭一場,多說點兒自己的感受了。
Thanks for watching this episode of SciShow Psych!
感謝您收看本期的心理科學秀!
If you have young people in your life who you want to share SciShow with,
如果你想和生活中的年輕人分享科學秀,
we have a SciShow channel just for kids!
我們有一個兒童科學秀頻道!
Check out this recent video on why we cry when we're sad.
你可以看看最近的視頻“我們為什么在悲傷時哭泣”。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
unhealthy [ʌn'helθi]

想一想再看

adj. 不健康的,不衛生的,病態的,危險的

 
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 職業的,專業的,專門的
n. 專業人

 
stress [stres]

想一想再看

n. 緊張,壓力
v. 強調,著重

 
ultimately ['ʌltimitli]

想一想再看

adv. 最后,最終

 
intelligence [in'telidʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 理解力,智力
n. 情報,情報工作,情報

聯想記憶
score [skɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 得分,刻痕,二十,樂譜
vt. 記分,刻

聯想記憶
concept ['kɔnsept]

想一想再看

n. 概念,觀念

 
unavoidable [.ʌnə'vɔidəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可避免的

 
anxiety [æŋ'zaiəti]

想一想再看

n. 焦慮,擔心,渴望

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 黑色的人生中文翻译版| 白事专用歌曲100首| 钦差大臣演员表| 思想认识不到位,重视程度不够| 外出韩版| 陈程玉| 开心鬼救开心鬼| 母5| 下女们| dj视频mv| http://www.douyin.com| 康熙王朝是哪一年拍的| 非常外父| 张大民的幸福生活| 日韩电影免费观看| 红鞋日记| 奇门遁甲电影免费观看完整版| 红旗车驾驶员个人主要事迹材料 | 被主人调教| 永远少年电影免费播放| 永刚| 四川影视文艺频道| 人蛇大战 电影| 喋血黑谷| 秀人网 官网门户免费| 美女被吊在刑房鞭打| 嫩草在线视频| 赵大勇| 唐人街探案网剧1| 猎魔人第三季 电视剧| 大学生搜| 北京卫视节目单全天| 小女巫| 古铭瀚个人资料| 娱乐真相| 情侣不雅视频| 车震电影| 黑之教室| 卧虎在线观看| 福田麻由子| 谁的青春不迷茫 电影|