Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Welcome to the program, Ms. Fish!
羅布:歡迎來到本節目,菲什小姐!
Fish: Thank you, Rob.
菲什:謝謝你,羅布。
Rob: You own a pet store, right?
羅布:你有一家寵物店,對吧?
Fish: Yes, I do. I sell pets, and I also sell food and toys for pets.
菲什:是的。我賣寵物,也賣寵物的食物和玩具。
Rob: What is the best pet?
羅布:最好的寵物是什么?
Fish: The best pet is different for every person.
菲什:對每個人來說,最好的寵物都不一樣。
Rob: So how do you choose a good pet?
羅布:那你是怎么選擇一個好的寵物呢?
Fish: You need to think about several things.
菲什:你必須考慮幾個問題。

Conversation B
對話B
Rob: What should you think about?
羅布:你要考慮的是什么問題?
Fish: Think about your life. Your pet should match your life.
菲什:要考慮你的生活。你的寵物應該能和你的生活配合上。
Rob: What do you mean?
羅布:你的意思是?
Fish: Well, some pets sleep all day and play all night. If you like to go to bed early, don't get one of those pets.
菲什:嗯,有些寵物整個白天會睡覺,而整晚都在玩耍。如果你想早點兒睡覺,不要選這些寵物。
Rob: And if you don't like exercise, don't get a big dog!
羅布:如果你不喜歡鍛煉,也不要養大狗!
Fish: Right. Big dogs need a lot of exercise.
菲什:沒錯。大狗需要很多的運動。
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: What else should you think about?
羅布:你要考慮的還有哪些?
Fish: Can you take care of your pet? Before you get a pet, learn about its habits. Learn how to take care of it.
菲什:你能照顧你的寵物嗎?在擁有一只寵物之前,要了解它的習性。要了解怎樣去照顧它。
Rob: And you should think about the cost.
羅布:而且你應該考慮花銷的問題。
Fish: Yes. Some pets are expensive to feed. And vet care is also expensive.
菲什:是的。一些寵物的飼料費很高。而獸醫護理也很昂貴。
Rob: So, friends, think about those things. Then choose the right pet for you!
羅布:所以,朋友們,要考慮好這些事情。然后選擇對你來說最好的寵物!