I am eating at a restaurant called Tina's Treats.
我在一家名叫蒂娜美食館的飯店吃飯。
I taste my food, I don't like it. The sauce tastes horrible. It is too sweet.
我嘗了我的食物,我不喜歡。醬汁的口味很糟糕。實在是太甜了。
I call Tina, and she comes over to me.
我把蒂娜叫了過來,她來到了我的身旁。
She is the cook. She begins to cry.
她是廚師。她開始哭了起來。
"Another problem with my food?
“我的食物又有問題了嗎?
This can't be happening to me! I was the best cook in my family!" she cries.
這種情況不可能發生在我身上!我是我們家族最好的廚師!”她哭道。
"But now my food is too sweet or has too much salt.
“但是現在我的食物不是太甜就是太咸。
Everyone is going to my sister's restaurant next door," she says.
所有人都去了旁邊我妹妹的飯店。”她說道。
I look in her kitchen. I try the salt, and it tastes like sugar.
我到了她的廚房看了看。我嘗了一下鹽,味道很像糖。
I try the sugar, and it tastes like salt.
我又嘗了一下糖,味道很像鹽。
"Someone switched your salt and sugar. I'll be back, Tina," I say.
我說:“有人把你的鹽和糖換了。我馬上回來,蒂娜。”
Then I go next door.
然后我去了隔壁。
"One more customer! Welcome to Gina's Restaurant!" Tina's sister Gina says.
蒂娜的妹妹吉娜說道:“又一位顧客!歡迎來到吉娜的飯店。”
I order some spaghetti. Gina brings the dish to me. I try it.
我點了意大利面。吉娜給我上了菜,然后我嘗了嘗。
"This dish is too sweet!" I say.
我說:“這道菜太甜了!”
Gina is surprised. She goes to the kitchen.
吉娜很吃驚。然后她去了后廚。
I follow and watch her. She tastes the salt and the sugar.
我跟在后面看著她。她嘗了鹽和糖。
"Nothing should be wrong," she says.
她說:“沒出什么問題啊。”
"Maybe the food is OK," I say. "But something is wrong."
我說:“食物可能沒問題。但是有些事有問題。”