Conversation A
對話A
Alex: Rob, what a hot day!
阿萊克斯:羅布,今天天氣太熱了!
Rob: Hi, Alex. What were you doing outside?
羅布:嗨,阿萊克斯。你剛剛在戶外在做什么?
Alex: I was playing basketball. It was a lot of fun.
阿萊克斯:我剛剛在打籃球。很有意思。
Rob: You must be pretty hot now.
羅布:你現在一定很熱吧。
Alex: I am. I'm also very thirsty.
阿萊克斯:是的。我還非常渴。
Rob: Do you want some of my water?
羅布:你要喝些我的水嗎?
Alex: No, thank you. I'll buy a soft drink at the Jungle Café.
阿萊克斯:不了,謝謝。我會在叢林咖啡館買杯飲料。
Rob: OK. See you later, Alex.
羅布:好的。待會兒見,阿萊克斯。

Conversation B
對話B
Taylor: Hi, Alex. You look thirsty. You need a cold drink.
泰勒:嗨,阿萊克斯。你看起來很渴。你需要一杯涼飲。
Alex: I do. It's hot outside.
阿萊克斯:是的。外邊很熱。
Taylor: Well, the café has a sale on ice cream sodas and soft drinks.
泰勒:恩,咖啡館的冰淇淋蘇打和飲料都在特價。
Alex: Great! I'll buy a Coke then go back outside.
阿萊克斯:太棒了!我要買一杯可樂,然后再回到外邊去。
Taylor: That sounds good.
泰勒:聽起來很不錯。
Alex: You should go outside. Being in the sun is fun!
阿萊克斯:你應該去戶外。在太陽底下很好玩兒!
Taylor: Yes, OK. I'll go to the park.
泰勒:好的。我會去公園的。
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: Ben, are you enjoying the sunny weather?
羅布:本,你喜歡晴朗的天氣嗎?
Ben: Yes. I love being active in the sun.
本:喜歡。我喜歡在太陽底下活動。
Rob: Were you in the park?
羅布:你剛才是在公園嗎?
Ben: Yes. I was jogging.
本:是的。我在慢跑。
Rob: That sounds hot.
羅布:聽起來就很熱。
Ben: It was hot. But I'm going back to the park.
本:是很熱。但是我現在要回到公園去。
Rob: What are you going to do now?
羅布:你現在要去做什么?
Ben: I'm going rollerblading!
本:我要去滑旱冰。
Rob: Wow! You sure like being in the sun, Ben.
羅布:哇!你還真的喜歡在太陽底下呢,本。