Harry skinned the Shrivelfig as fast as he could and flung it back across the table at Malfoy without speaking.
哈利盡快剝好無花果的皮,隔著桌子扔給馬爾福,一句話也不說。
Malfoy was smirking more broadly than ever.
馬爾福笑得越發帶有惡意。
'Seen your pal Hagrid lately?' he asked them quietly.
“最近看到你們的伙伴海格了嗎?”他安靜地問他們。
'None of your business,' said Ron jerkily, without looking up.
“這不干你的事。”羅恩急促地說,頭都沒抬。
'I'm afraid he won't be a teacher much longer,' said Malfoy, in a tone of mock sorrow. 'Father's not very happy about my injury —'
“恐怕他再也不能當教師了,”馬爾福假裝憂愁地說,“我爸對我受傷很不高興——”
'Keep talking, Malfoy, and I'll give you a real injury,' snarled Ron.
“說下去,馬爾福,我要給你一下真格的。”羅恩咆哮道。
'—he's complained to the school governors. And to the Ministry of Magic.
“——他已經向學校主管人員投訴了。還向魔法部投訴了。
Father's got a lot of influence, you know.
我爸可是有影響的人,你們知道的。

And a lasting injury like this —' he gave a huge, fake sigh, 'who knows if my arm'll ever be the same again?'
而且像這樣一種老也不好的刨傷——”他假模假樣地大大嘆了口氣,“如果我的臂膊再也不能恢復原狀,誰知道會怎么樣啊?”
'So that's why you're putting it on,' said Harry, accidentally beheading a dead caterpillar because his hand was shaking in anger.
“所以你就這樣裝相,”哈利說,突然把一個已經死掉了的毛蟲的頭切了下來,因為他氣得手發抖,
'To try and get Hagrid sacked.'
“好想方設法讓海格被開除。”
'Well,' said Malfoy, lowering his voice to a whisper, 'partly, Potter. But there are other benefits, too.
“唔,”馬爾福說,聲音壓低得就像耳語,“部分來說是這樣的,波特。但是還有其他好處。
Weasley, slice my caterpillars for me.'
韋斯萊,替我切毛蟲。”
A few cauldrons away, Neville was in trouble.
離他們幾個位子的地方,納威遇到了麻煩。
Neville regularly went to pieces in Potions lessons;
在魔藥課上,納威總是會被弄得精神崩潰;
it was his worst subject, and his great fear of Professor Snape made things ten times worse.
魔藥是他學得最不好的課程,而且,由于他十分害怕斯內普,事情就十倍地糟。