Conversation A
對話A
Linda: Hey, Taylor, where do you shop for summer clothes?
琳達:嗨,泰勒,你在哪里買夏季的服裝呢?
Taylor: I shop at the mall. I also shop at stores downtown.
泰勒:我在商場里買。另外我也會去市區的商店買。
Linda: I need some new summer clothes.
琳達:我需要一些夏季服裝。
Taylor: What do you want?
泰勒:你想要什么呢?
Linda: I want some new skirts. I can wear them to work.
琳達:我想要一些新裙子。我可以穿著去工作。
Taylor: Skirts are nice and cool in summer.
泰勒:夏天穿裙子是很適合、很涼爽的。
Linda: I know. They're also comfortable.
琳達:是的。而且也非常舒服。

Conversation B
對話B
Linda: That's a nice outfit, Susie. Those colors look good on you.
琳達:蘇西,你這套衣服真好看。你很適合這些顏色。
Susie: Thank you. I like it. It's comfortable.
蘇西:謝謝。我很喜歡。穿起來很舒服。
Linda: Where did you buy it?
琳達:你在哪里買的呢?
Susie: At the mall. It was on sale.
蘇西:在商場。當時在特價。
Linda: There are some good sales now.
琳達:現在有一些很好的特價活動。
Susie: Yes. I often buy things on sale.
蘇西:是的。我經常買特價的東西。
Linda: So do I. Then I can save money!
琳達:我也是。這樣我就能省下錢來了!
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: It's really hot today, Ben.
羅布:本,今天真得好熱啊。
Ben: It really is. Can we wear shorts and flip flops to work?
本:確實是。我能可以穿短褲和人字拖上班嗎?
Rob: Of course not. Those are not work clothes.
羅布:當然不行。這些都不是職場服裝。
Ben: I know. But I like shorts, T-shirts and flip flops. Those are comfortbale clothes.
本:我知道。但是我喜歡短褲、T恤和人字拖。這些都是穿著舒適的服裝。
Rob: Yes they are. Well, we can't wear them to work. But we can wear them after work!
羅布:是的。不過我們不能穿這種服裝來上班。但是我們下班之后可以穿!