Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: Do you like musicals, Susie?
泰勒:蘇西,你喜歡音樂劇嗎?
Susie: Sure. Musicals are fun to watch. Why do you ask?
蘇西:當然。音樂劇看起來很有意思。為什么你這么問?
Taylor: I saw an advertisement for the musical Motown-- The Musical in the newspaper.
泰勒:我剛才在報紙上看到了《摩城音樂劇》的廣告。
Susie: Oh! I want to see that!
蘇西:哦!我想看那部劇!
Taylor: Then let's go together.
泰勒:那我們就一起去看吧。
Susie: Sure! When is it?
蘇西:可以!什么時候呢?
Taylor: Tickets go on sale tomorrow. The show is next month.
泰勒:明天開始售票。下個月上映。
Susie: Then let's pick a day and go!
蘇西:那我們挑一天一起去吧!

Conversation B
對話B
Linda: Hi, Taylor. Are you free on Saturday?
琳達:嗨,泰勒。你這周六有空嗎?
Taylor: Good morning, Linda. Yes, I'm free on Saturday.
泰勒:早上好,琳達。我周六有空。
Linda: Great! I'm hosting a barbecue at my house Saturday afternoon. I'm cooking steaks. Do you want to come?
琳達:太棒了!我周六下午要在我家辦一場烤肉聚會。我要烤牛排。你要來嗎?
Taylor: I'd love to come! What can I bring?
泰勒:我愿意去!要我拿什么嗎?
Linda: Can you bring some drinks? I invited about 10 people.
琳達:你能帶一些飲料嗎?我請了10個人。
Taylor: OK. I'll bring juice, soda and lots of ice!
泰勒:好的。我會帶果汁、蘇打水和很多的冰塊來!
Conversation C
對話C
Linda: Hi, Ben. Can I ask you a favor?
琳達:嗨,本。我可以請你幫個忙嗎?
Ben: Sure, Linda. How can I help you?
本:沒問題,琳達。我能幫你些什么呢?
Linda: My church is having an activity for kids on Sunday afternoon. We need more volunteers. Can you help?
琳達:周日下午,我的教會會有一個針對孩子的活動。我們需要更多的志愿者。你能幫個忙嗎?
Ben: Of course! What time?
本:當然!什么時間呢?
Linda: The activity starts at 3:00 on Sunday afternoon.
琳達:這個活動會在周日下午3點開始。
Ben: OK. Maybe you can ask Rob and Alex, too. They like little kids.
本:好的。你也可以問問羅布和阿萊克斯。他們很喜歡小孩子。
Linda: I will. Thanks, Ben.
琳達:我會的。多謝你,本。