Conversation A
對話A
Ben: How often do you watch movies, Alex?
本:阿萊克斯,你多久看一次電影?
Alex: I watch a lot of movies.
阿萊克斯:我看了很多電影。
Ben: Good. Let's go see a movie.
本:好的。我們一起去看場電影吧。
Alex: Sure! What movie do you want to see?
阿萊克斯:沒問題!你想看什么電影?
Ben: The new Ghostbusters movie starts tonight. There's a show at 5:30.
本:新的《捉鬼敢死隊》電影今晚上映。有一場在5點半。
Alex: Great. Can I invite Rob?
阿萊克斯:太好了。我能邀請羅布去嗎?
Ben: Of course. Let's invite the girls, too.
本:當然。我們也邀請女孩子們吧!
Alex: That's a great idea. We can all go!
阿萊克斯:好主意。我們可以一起去!
Conversation B
對話B
Susie: Do you like rollercoasters, Linda?
蘇西:你喜歡過山車嗎,琳達?
Linda: Yes, I do. Rollercoasters are my favorite rides at amusement parks.
琳達:是的,我喜歡。過山車是我在游樂場里最喜歡的設施。
Susie: That's great! I am going to Adventure Park this Saturday. Do you want to come?
蘇西:太好了!我這周六要去冒險島樂園。你想一起去嗎?
Linda: Sure! Thanks for inviting me, Susie!
琳達:當然!謝謝你邀請我,蘇西!
Susie: You're welcome. Amusement parks are more fun with more friends.
蘇西:別客氣。和更多朋友一起去游樂園會更有意思。
Linda: Right. I can't wait.
琳達:沒錯。我都等不及了。
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: Are you a baseball fan, Ben?
羅布:本,你是一個棒球迷嗎?
Ben: Yes, I love baseball.
本:是的,我喜愛棒球。
Rob: What's your favorite team?
羅布:你最喜歡的球隊是哪支?
Ben: I like the Lenox College Lions. They have a great coach.
本:我喜歡諾克斯學院的雄獅隊。他們有一位非常出色的教練。
Rob: I have an extra ticket to their game this Saturday. Do you want to go?
羅布:我這兒還有一張這周六他們比賽的球票。你想去嗎?
Ben: Really? I'd love to go!
本:真的嗎?我想去!
Rob: Great. The game is in the afternoon.
羅布:好的。這場比賽是在下午。