Conversation A
對話A
Susie: Hi, Taylor. I'm on my way to the post office. Do you need anything?
蘇西:嗨,泰勒。我在去郵局的路上。你需要什么東西嗎?
Taylor: No thanks. Why are you going to the post office?
泰勒:不,謝謝。為什么你要去郵局呢?
Susie: I have some letters to send.
蘇西:我有一些信要寄。
Taylor: Do you just need to buy stamps?
泰勒:你只需要買郵票嗎?
Susie: Yes.
蘇西:是的。
Taylor: Then you don't need to go to the post office. I can help you.
泰勒:那么你就不需要去郵局了。我可以幫助你。
Susie: You can?
蘇西:你可以?
Taylor: Sure. I can print postage on my computer.
泰勒:當然。我可以在我的電腦上打印郵資。

Conversation B
對話B
Susie: So you can print your own stamps?
蘇西:所以你可以打印你自己的郵票?
Taylor: Yes! You can print not only stamps but also postage for packages. I use Stamps.com. It's easy.
泰勒:是的!你不僅可以打印郵票,還可以印包裹的郵資。我是用Stamps.com。很方便。
Susie: Can you use Stamps.com to mail things overseas?
蘇西:你能用Stamps.com來把東西郵寄到海外嗎?
Taylor: Sure. You can send letters and packages anywhere in the world.
泰勒:當然。你可以把信件和包裹郵寄到世界上的任何地方。
Susie: That's very convenient.
蘇西:太方便了。
Taylor: It really is. Now I don't have to wait in line. I'll show you how Stamps.com works.
泰勒:確實是。現在我不用排隊等候了。我會給你演示一下Stamps.com是怎么工作的。
Susie: Thanks, Taylor.
蘇西:謝謝你,泰勒。
Conversation C
對話C
Taylor: Do you know the zip code for Denver, Linda?
泰勒:琳達,你知道丹佛的郵遞區號嗎?
Linda: No. But I can check online. What are you sending to Denver?
琳達:不知道。但是我可以上網查一下。你要把什么郵寄到丹佛?
Taylor: Our photo contest winner lives in Denver. I'm sending her prize.
泰勒:我們攝影比賽的優勝者住在丹佛。我要給她郵寄獎品。
Linda: Oh, OK. Can you give me the full address?
琳達:哦,好的。你能給我完整的地址嗎?
Taylor: Sure. The address is 1233 First Street.
泰勒:當然。地址是第一街1233號。
Linda: Here it is. The zip code is 80204.
琳達:找到了。郵遞區號是80204。
Taylor: Thanks, Linda. I'll get this in the mail right away!
泰勒:謝謝你,琳達。我會馬上把這個寫在郵件上!