I am envious; therefore I must be a bad person.
我滿懷妒嫉,因此我肯定是個壞人
Or I'm experiencing danger before a tryout therefore it must be dangerous.
或我在試鏡前遇到了危險,所以肯定很危險
Taking an emotion and making it into reality whereas instead of understanding an emotion is an emotion,
選取一種情緒,讓它成為現實而不是把情感只當做情感
it doesn't necessary capture reality, it is my evaluation of reality.
不必符合現實而是我對現實的評估
Or, I'm extremely scared of failing...and therefore... it means that failing it's really dangerous, while in fact it's not.
或者,我非常害怕失敗,因此意味著失敗是很危險的
I'll get back up again very quickly, so it's having the correct evaluation, correcting for the track, correcting for these errors.
實際不是的,我會馬上回到這個話題,所以要有正確的評估,更正軌跡,更正這些錯誤

Or feeling that, I'm second-rate and I'm no good in psychology or maths,
更正"我很平庸心理學或數學我學不好"之類的想法
and because I feel that, my evaluation of it is, well, I must really be second-rate and no good,
因為我有那種感覺,我的評估就是我肯定真的很平庸,學不好
instead having the rational belief of, well, let me try out, let me see how things go, correcting the distortions.
而不是理性的想法,讓我試一下看看事情會怎么樣,更正扭曲的想法
The key, once again, is to get real.
再說一次,關鍵是真實化
How do we get real through the questions that we ask?
我們如何通過我們的提問變真實?
I am going to give you just a few examples here; you are going to practice with those on your own.
我在這要給你們舉幾個例子,你們要自己去練習
But here are just some of them.
這些是其中幾個
First of all, is my conclusion tied to reality?
首先,我的結論和現實相關嗎?
Second, is it rational? They are interconnected.
第二,那合理嗎?它們是相關聯的