原味人文風情:Why have there been so many male presidents but so few women?
為什么世上有那么多男總統,而女總統卻這么少?
Why is it so difficult for moms to get back to work after having kids?
為什么媽媽們生完小孩要重返職場那么難?
Why is it that millions of women still have no access to technology?
為什么數百萬名女性還不能使用科技產品?
I know, right?
對啊,奇怪吧?
Why do you think of a pilot as a man and a flight attendant as a woman?
為什么你認為飛行員就是男的,空中乘務員就是女的?
Tell me about it.
給我講講吧。
Can someone really earn more just because of their gender?
一個人真的能因為性別而賺得更多嗎?
Don't worry, baby! I'm coming for you!
別擔心,寶貝!我來了!
Why are almost all the superheroes men? Cut!
為什么幾乎每個超級英雄都是男的?咔!
And why do I only get to be the love interest?
還有我為什么只能演主角的愛人?
Tell me, why? I have no idea.
告訴我--為什么?我也不知道。