Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Hi, Susie. I have something for you.
羅布:嗨,蘇西。我有個東西要給你。
Susie: Oh? What is it?
蘇西:哦?是什么?
Rob: It's a package from Linda.
羅布:是琳達寄來的包裹。
Susie: Thanks. Let's see what is inside. It's a ticket.
蘇西:謝謝。讓我看看里面是什么。是一張門票。
Rob: What is it for?
羅布:干什么用的?
Susie: It is a ticket to the art museum. I'm doing a report there.
蘇西:是一張美術館的門票。我要在那里做一個報道。
Rob: Oh. What is your report about?
羅布:哦。你的報道是關于什么的?
Susie: It's about a special art show. I can't wait to see it!
蘇西:是關于一個特殊的藝術展覽。我等不及去看了!
Conversation B
對話B
Alex: Hi, Susie. Where are you going?
阿萊克斯:嗨,蘇西。你要去哪里?
Susie: I'm going to the art museum's new exhibit.
蘇西:我要去看美術館的新展覽。
Alex: Oh. Cool.
阿萊克斯:哦,很酷。
Susie: Do you like museums?
蘇西:你喜歡博物館嗎?
Alex: Yes. I do. My favorite museum is the National Palace Museum in Taipei.
阿萊克斯:是的,我喜歡。我最喜歡的是臺北國立故宮博物院。
Susie: What do they have there?
蘇西:那里有什么?
Alex: They have a lot of wonderful paintings, jade and porcelain.
阿萊克斯:那里有很多美妙的畫作、玉器和瓷器。
Susie: So there is a lot to see.
蘇西:如此說來,那里有很多可看的。
Alex: Yes! You can spend hours there!
阿萊克斯:沒錯!你可以在那里逛好幾個小時!
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: Do you like going to museums, Taylor?
羅布:泰勒,你喜歡去博物館嗎?
Taylor: Sure. I like visiting museums. They can be fun. Why do you ask, Rob?
泰勒:當然。我喜歡參觀博物館。它們很有意思。為什么這么問,羅布?
Rob: I was just wondering. Susie and I were just talking about museums.
羅布:我只是出于好奇。蘇西和我之前談到了博物館。
Taylor: Oh, OK. Do you like museums?
泰勒:哦,好的。你喜歡博物館嗎?
Rob: Yes. I love museums. History museums are my favorite.
羅布:是的。我很喜愛博物館。歷史博物館是我的最愛。
Taylor: Really? Why?
泰勒:真的嗎?為什么?
Rob: I like dinosaur exhibits.
羅布:我喜歡恐龍展覽。
Taylor: Dinosaurs are fun and interesting.
泰勒:恐龍很好玩兒,也很有趣。