Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Hi, Susie.
羅布:嗨,蘇西。
Susie: Good morning, Rob. How's the weather today?
蘇西:早上好,羅布。今天天氣怎么樣?
Rob: It is cold and rainy outside. I am not happy.
羅布:外面比較冷,還有雨。我不太高興。
Susie: Oh. I like the rain. It's fun.
蘇西:哦。我喜歡下雨。很好玩兒。
Rob: Fun! Rain is terrible. It makes me cold and wet.
羅布:好玩兒!下雨很糟糕。下雨讓我又冷又濕。
Susie: OK. Rain can make you cold and wet. But you can also play in the rain.
蘇西:好吧。下雨會讓你又冷又濕。但是你也可以在雨中玩耍。
Conversation B
對話B
Taylor: Alex! You are very wet!
泰勒:阿萊克斯!你渾身都濕透了!
Alex: I know. It is raining a lot today.
阿萊克斯:我知道。今天雨下得很大。
Taylor: Where is your coat?
泰勒:你的外衣呢?
Alex: I don't have a coat today. I left it and my umbrella at home.
阿萊克斯:我今天沒穿外衣。我把外衣和雨傘放在家里了。
Taylor: Oh, no! Well, I have another coat in the office. You can use it.
泰勒:哦,不!我辦公室里還有另一件外衣。你可以用。
Alex: Thank you, Taylor. That is very kind.
阿萊克斯:謝謝你,泰勒。真是太好了。
Taylor: Wait here, Alex.
泰勒:阿萊克斯,在這里等一下。
Conversation C
對話C
Rob: Is it still raining?
羅布:外面還在下雨嗎?
Susie: No, it's not raining now. But the sky is still very cloudy.
蘇西:現在不下了。但是天空仍然是烏云密布。
Rob: I'm cold. Are you?
羅布:我很冷。你呢?
Susie: No. My coat is very warm. And I have a hot cup of tea.
蘇西:我不冷。我的外衣很暖和。而且我還喝了一杯熱茶。
Rob: Can I have a cup?
羅布:我能喝一杯嗎?
Susie: Sure. Here, you can have some.
蘇西:當然。給你,你可以喝一些。
Rob: Thank you, Susie. This is great.
羅布:謝謝你,蘇西。太棒了。