Conversation A
對話A
Alex: How was the exhibit at the art museum, Susie?
阿萊克斯:蘇西,美術館的展覽怎么樣?
Susie: It was a big success. I saw a lot of great paintings.
蘇西:非常成功。我看到了很多優秀的畫作。
Alex: Was the museum crowded?
阿萊克斯:美術館里很擁擠嗎?
Susie: Yes. It was so crowded that it was hard to see everything.
蘇西:是的。太擠了,以至于很難看到每樣作品。
Alex: Did you see many paintings by famous artists?
阿萊克斯:你看到著名畫家的作品了嗎?
Susie: Yes. Michelle T's paintings were in the exhibit.
蘇西:是的。米歇爾·T的畫作就在展覽里。
Alex: I like her work. I can't wait to see the exhibit.
阿萊克斯:我喜歡她的作品。我等不及去看展覽了。
Conversation B
對話B
Taylor: Hi, Susie. Have you finished your report on the museum exhibit?
泰勒:嗨,蘇西。你完成有關博物館展覽的報道了嗎?
Susie: Yes. It was interesting.
蘇西:完成了。很有趣。
Taylor: I love museums. I especially like visiting weird museums.
泰勒:我喜歡博物館。我尤其喜歡參觀古怪的博物館。
Susie: Weird museums?
蘇西:古怪的博物館?
Taylor: Yes. My favorite is Ripley's Believe It or Not. They have lots of strange and funny things.
泰勒:是的。我最喜歡的是里普利信不信由你奇趣館。哪里有很多奇怪又有趣的東西。
Susie: Where is it?
蘇西:這個博物館在哪里?
Taylor: I went to the one in New York City.
泰勒:我去過紐約的一家。
Susie: Maybe I can visit it sometime!
蘇西:說不定我也找個時間去參觀!
Conversation C
對話C
Linda: Hi, Alex. What is that?
琳達:嗨,阿萊克斯。那是什么?
Alex: Hi, Linda. It's a book of postcards. I bought it to support the art museum.
阿萊克斯:嗨,琳達。這是一本明信片集。我為了支持美術館而買的。
Linda: You went to the art museum?
琳達:你去了美術館了?
Alex: Yes. Susie told me about the new exhibit, so I wanted to go.
阿萊克斯:是的。蘇西跟我提到了新的展覽,所以我就想去了。
Linda: Was it good?
琳達:還不錯吧?
Alex: Yes. I liked it so much that I bought these postcards.
阿萊克斯:是的。我非常喜歡,然后買了這些明信片。
Linda: They are a good souvenir. I like to buy souvenirs from museum gift shops.
琳達:這些事很好的紀念品。我喜歡從博物館的禮品店里買紀念品。