We read that terminology again on page 615,
我們再次閱讀615頁
middle of the page
中間的那個術語
He says, and he says it derisively, "The just and the noble King!"
他說 他帶著嘲笑地講"這正直和高貴的國王"
Well those will be certainly terms we'd apply to Arthur
好吧 當然我們也會用這些詞來形容亞瑟
"Yes, it is easy to be fair when it's over"
"是的 當它結束時就很容易變得公正"
And what's gonna happen?
接下來發生什么呢
The whole fellowship will be blotted out
整個伙伴關系即將被涂抹掉
So the clear intent of Mordred is to rid everyone of Arthur
因此 莫德雷德清晰的意圖是除去亞瑟的每個人
And his plan is, you know, if the guy's nuts
他的計劃是 你們知道 如果他是個難對付的家伙
He talks about patterns
他談論到模式
He talks about a pattern, particularly on top of 615,
616 特別是在615 616頁的上面 他說到一個模式
He says, "I was thinking of a pattern, Jenny, a simple pattern"
他說"我曾一直在考慮一個模式 詹妮 一個簡單的模式"
she watched him without speaking
她看著他 沒有說話
"Yes my father committed incest with my mother
是的 我父親犯下了和我母親亂倫的罪
Don't you think it would be a pattern Jenny?
詹妮 你不認為它將成為一個模式嗎
if I were to answer it by marrying my father's wife?"
如果借助和我父親的妻子結婚來回應它
My answer is "No, cause that's not a pattern
我的回答是"不 因為它不是一個模式
It's strange, but it's not a pattern"
它奇怪 但它不是一個模式
There's, there's no relationship here,
在這 在這并沒關系
but he obviously is trying to do anything he can to hurt Arthur
但他明顯地在試圖做任何他能傷害亞瑟的事情