劇本與臺詞
Alex: Now I have to compete with shamu. And... and a smug little grin.
現在我要跟殺人鯨競爭,還是個自以為是的家伙。
Alex: I can't top that. Can't top it.
我比不過他們,我贏不了。
Alex: I'm ruined. I'm done. I'm out of the business.
我被毀了。我完蛋了。我要失業了。
Alex: It's your fault, Marty. You've ruined me!
這是你的錯,Marty。你把我毀了!
Marty: Come on, Alex. Do you honestly think I intended all of this to happen?
好啦,Alex,你真的認為我想讓這些事發生嗎?
Marty: You want me to say that I'm sorry. Is that what you want? OK, I'm...
你想讓我說對不起嗎?那是你想要的嗎?好的,對不……
Alex: Shush!
噓!
Marty: He just shushed me!
他剛剛對我“噓”!
Gloria: Marty, look, just gotta be just a little bit more under...
Marty,聽著,只是需要多一點理……
Alex: Shush!
噓!
Gloria: Don't you shush me!
你別對我說“噓”!
Alex: Do you hear that? Don't you hear that?
你聽到了嗎?你難道聽不到嗎?
Marty: I hear it now.
現在我聽到了!
Gloria: When there's music, there's people.
當有音樂的時候,就有人群!