Conversation A
對話A
Susie: Good morning, Linda!
蘇西:早上好,琳達!
Linda: Hi, Susie. What are you doing?
琳達:嗨,蘇西。你在做什么?
Susie: I'm looking at pictures of flowers.
蘇西:我在看花的照片。
Linda: Why? Do you need them for a news report?
琳達:為什么?你需要這些花來制作一篇新聞報道嗎?
Susie: No. I'm helping my mom. I'm choosing flowers for her garden.
蘇西:不。我在幫我的媽媽。我在給她的花園里挑選花朵。
Linda: Oh! That's nice. Why don't you plant flowers in your own garden?
琳達:哦!不錯。為什么不在你自己的花園里種些花呢?
Susie: I don't have a garden!
蘇西:我沒有花園啊!
Conversation B
對話B
Taylor: Hi, Rob. What is that?
泰勒:嗨,羅布。那是什么?
Rob: Hi, Taylor. This is a list.
羅布:嗨,泰勒。這是一張清單。
Taylor: What kind of list?
泰勒:什么類型的清單?
Rob: It's a list for my garden. I need things for planting flowers.
羅布:這是為我的花園列的清單。我需要一些東西來種花。
Taylor: Are you planting a flower garden?
泰勒:你是要種一座花園嗎?
Rob: Yes. But I live in an apartment. So I can't plant flowers in a garden.
羅布:是的。但是我住在一棟公寓里面。因此我不能把花種在花園里。
Taylor: So where are you planting them?
泰勒:那么你要在哪里種呢?
Rob: In flower pots!
羅布:在花盆里!
Conversation C
對話C
Alex: Are you busy after work today, Rob?
阿萊克斯:下班之后你有事情要忙嗎,羅布?
Rob: Yes, Alex. I'm busy today. I'm going to the nursery.
羅布:是的,阿萊克斯。我今天很忙。我要去nursery。
Alex: The nursery? Why? Are you going to see babies?
阿萊克斯:nursery?為什么?你要去看寶寶嗎?
Rob: No! I want to buy some flowers and seeds. Then I can plant them in my flower pots.
羅布:不!我要買些花和種子。然后我要在我的花盆里種上它們。
Alex: Oh! You mean a plant nursery!
阿萊克斯:哦!你說的是一個苗圃啊!
Rob: Yes. Do you want to come with me?
羅布:是的。你想和我一起去嗎?
Alex: Sure!
阿萊克斯:當然!