地點:中央公園咖啡館
人物:喬伊,瑞秋
事件:喬伊的一個妹妹想見瑞秋,瑞秋欣然同意。
Joey: Umm, can you do me a favor? I was talkin' to my sister and she knows you work at Ralph Lauren...
喬伊:嗯,你能否幫我個忙?我之前和我妹妹說起過你,她知道你在拉夫·勞倫上班……
Rachel: No, forget it! No way! I am not sending anymore Ralph Lauren clothes to prison. It is a waste.
瑞秋:不,別想了!沒門!我再也不要白白浪費拉夫·勞倫的衣服了,那簡直就是在暴殄天物。
Joey: No-no-no-no-no-no, not her, not her. My youngest sister, Dina, she's really interested in fashion, and she wants to talk to someone successful, y'know, to give her some advice.
喬伊:不不不不不,不是她,不是她。是我最小的那個妹妹,蒂娜。她對時尚非常感興趣,想和一些成功人士談談,好獲得些建議。
Rachel: I guess I can talk to one of my supervisors...
瑞秋:那我可以和我的上司談一談……
Joey: Oh no-no-no-no, she wants to talk to you!
喬伊:哦,不,不,不,不,她就想和你談!
Rachel: Really? Oh my God! I'm successful!
瑞秋:真的嗎?哦,天啊!我是成功人士啊!
Joey: Okay, so will you meet with her?
喬伊:那好,你愿意見她嗎?
Rachel: Yes! I'd love to! Have her come by the office.
瑞秋:好啊,我愿意!讓她到我辦公室來吧。
Joey: Great! Thanks! You're gonna love her so much. And—Oh, she's the smartest of all the Tribbiani children. Hey, y'know the S.A.T's?
喬伊:太好了!謝謝!你一定會很喜歡她的。哦,對了,她是崔比安尼家族里最聰明的孩子了。嘿,你知道“學習能力測驗”嗎?
Rachel: Yeah.
瑞秋:知道啊。
Joey: She took 'em!
喬伊:她有考過!