劇本與臺詞
Alex: Come on. What did you wish for?
快說吧,你許了什么愿?
Marty: No! Can't tell you that.
不行。不能告訴你。
Alex: Come on. Tell!
快點!告訴我吧!
Marty: No sirrey. I'm telling you. It's bad luck.
不行,先生。我跟你說,告訴你的話會帶來壞運氣的。
Marty:You want some bad luck? I would blurt it out, but if you wanna be safe, I'll keep my mouth shut.
你想要壞運氣嗎?那我就脫口而出,但是如果你想要安全,我就閉上嘴。
Gloria: Oh for crying out loud, Marty. Would you just tell us? I mean really, what could happen?
我的天呀,Marty. 你能不能快告訴我們?我說真的,能發生什么呢?
Marty: OK, I wished I could go to the wild!
好吧。我希望我能——到野外去!
Alex: The wild? Woo!
野外?哦!
Marty: I told you it was bad luck.
我早就告訴你會有壞運氣的。
Alex: The wild? Are you nuts? That is the worst idea I've ever heard.
野外?你瘋了嗎?那是我聽到過的最壞的主意。
Melman: It's unsanitary.
很不衛生。
Marty: The penguins are going, so why can't I?
那些企鵝都去了,那我為什么不能呢?
Alex: The penguins are psychotic.
那些企鵝都是瘋子。
Marty: Come on. Just imagine going back to nature. Back to your roots. Clean air. Wide open spaces.
好啦。就想象一下回到大自然,回到你的家鄉,那里有干凈的空氣,廣闊的空間。