原味人文風情:Good morning. We're in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, the Wild Turkey Distillery. Me and about 250 volunteers are gonna deliver 4,500 turkeys to a bunch of people around town. And the volunteers that are here don't know I'm here. So, Eddie Russell's about to invite me on. Hopefully we'll surprise them. And it's my birthday.
早安。我們現在在肯塔基州勞倫斯堡的野火雞酒廠。我和大概250位志工要把4,500只火雞送給鎮上的一些人。這里的志工不知道我在這。那么,艾迪·羅素要介紹我上臺了。希望我們能給他們個驚喜。然后今天是我的生日。
So, I'd introduce a friend of ours.
我要來介紹一位我們的好朋友。
Good morning. You know, the people of Lawrenceburg are the heart and soul, the backbone of their company. And when they said, "Hey, do you wanna come at here and deliver 4,500 turkeys on a Saturday to some people who are gonna appreciate it?" I said, "Sounds like a heck of a deal." So, here we are. Let's go make some people happy.
早安。你們知道,勞倫斯堡的居民是他們公司的核心、公司的支柱。 所以當他們說:“嘿,你想來這里,然后在星期六送 4,500 只火雞給一些收到會很開心的人嗎?”我回:“聽起來很不賴。”所以,我們就在這啦。一起去帶給一些人歡樂吧。
Yeah, we've got some people that'll be sort of crazy probably when they see you.
嗯,我們有些人看到你的時候可能會有點瘋狂。
They don't know I'm coming?
他們不知道我要來?
They don't know you're coming, so it'd be really fun.
他們不知道你要來,所以一定會很好玩。
Let's go, deliver some turkeys.
走吧,送火雞嘍。
簡小姐。你好嗎?很高興認識你。
How are you doing? Matthew.
你們好嗎?我是馬修。
Matthew. Nice to meet you.
馬修。馬修·麥康納。
McConaughey. McConaughey. Bringing you turkey.
麥康納。麥康納。帶火雞給你。
Turkey. Turkey. Deliver them all around town.
火雞。火雞。全鎮都送。
Nice to meet you, sir. Nice to meet you.
先生,很高興認識你。很高興認識你。
And Doodlebug.
還有飛彈。
And Doodlebug.
還有飛彈。
Bringing over a turkey from myself, Eddie, Jimmy Russell, Wild Turkey.
我還有野火雞酒廠的艾迪和吉米·羅素帶了一只火雞來。
Delivering over 40,000 turkeys across Lawrenceburg.?Sure a happy Thanksgiving.
在整個勞倫斯堡送超過四萬只火雞。真是個開心的感恩節。
Thank you for passing out turkeys.
謝謝你到處發火雞。
Yes, ma'am.
沒問題,女士。
Hey, good morning.
嘿,早安啊。
Hey!
嘿!
How are you? Matthew McConaughey. I understand you do a lot for the community, and don't...usually have a spotlight on it.
你們好嗎?我是馬修·麥康納。我知道你為這社區貢獻許多,而那通常不會受到太多注意。
Do you have celebrity status insurance liability for people who are gonna have heart attacks?
你有沒有保大明星責任險賠償那些看到你就快心臟病發的人?
I'd better get some.
我最好去投保一下。
I'm so excited!
我太興奮了!
How are you, dear? Matthew. How are you doing, dear?
親愛的,你好嗎?我是馬修。你好嗎,親愛的?
I'm doing well. You are...you're just awesome.
我很好。你...你超棒的。
Thank you!
謝謝!

Look at me,I'm shaking. I don't shake. Thank you very, very much. Yes, yes! And keep up the good work!
看看我,我在發抖。我可是不會發抖的。真的非常謝謝你。沒錯,對!繼續加油喔!
You got your turkey?
你收到火雞了嗎?
Yeah, thank you so much. That was such a nice gesture, and it really showed the hometown aspect.
嗯,非常謝謝你。那真是個友善的舉動,這真的表現出我們家鄉的特色。
I think we're covering the entire town.
我想我們整個城鎮都會送到。
I mean, seriously, you had so many turkeys.
我是說,講真的,你有好多火雞。
Pretty cool, isn't it?
滿酷的,對吧?
You ain't even have to knock at this house, do you?
這間房子你根本不用敲門,對吧?
This is my mother...
這是我母親...
Hello. Matthew McConaughey.
哈嘍。我是馬修·麥康納。
Nice to meet you.
很高興認識你。
This is Matthew.
我是馬修。
Hi, Matthew. How are you doing?
嗨,馬修。你好嗎?
Good. How are you doing, Mr. Jimmy?
很好。吉米先生,那你好嗎?
I'm doing fine. Did you get the turkeys delivered?
我很好。你把火雞送出去了嗎?
Jimmy, I've just delivered one to somebody I think you know pretty well.
吉米,我剛送一只給一個我想你很熟的人。
Who is that?
誰啊?
Let me, let's say hello to him.
讓我們跟他打個招呼吧。
Hello.
哈嘍。
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm having fun!
我正玩得開心啊!
Hey, you want a picture?
嘿,你想拍張照嗎?
Yeah!
想!
Follow me to where I'm going.
跟著我到我要去的地方。
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I'm going to Vegas.
我要去賭城。
Holy shit!
不會吧!
So you all know what this is?
所以你們都知道這是什么嗎?
It's a sexy man carrying a turkey!
是一個帶著火雞的性感猛男!
Sexy man carrying a turkey?
帶著火雞的性感猛男?
Bye!
拜拜!
My niece asked Matthew to come over because she's getting married.?She didn't think that he would stop by, but he gave her a big surprise.
我侄女請馬修過去,因為她要結婚了。她本來不覺得 馬修會去拜訪,不過他給了她一個大驚喜。
Give the turkey to the bride.
把火雞交給新娘吧。
Okay.
好。
Where's the bride? Gotcha! They said you wanted a turkey on your wedding day, right?
新娘在哪?找到你了!他們說你想在結婚那天有一只火雞,是吧?
Oh my God.
天啊。
How are you? Matthew McConaughey.
你好嗎?我是馬修·麥康納。
What a...
真是個...
Thanks for tweeting that out.
謝謝你們推文宣傳。
She was very, very thrilled.
她非常非常激動。
Which camera? Right here.
哪臺相機?這邊。
That bride was awesome, wasn't she?
那個新娘很了不起,對吧?
How are we going, gang?
大伙兒,我們進行得怎樣?
It went great.
很順利。
All right, now. Thank you all. You helped put all this together. I think it's been a big success. Man, we've surprised a lot of people.
好的。謝謝你們大家。你們幫忙成就了這一切。我認為這活動很成功。老天,我們讓很多人都大吃一驚。
You're doing a wonderful thing for Lawrenceburg, and thank you.
你替勞倫斯堡做了件很美好的事,謝謝你。
Oh, my pleasure.
噢,那是我的榮幸。
So, we've finished up our day of delivering some turkeys around Lawrenceburg, probably one of the neatest things Lawrenceburg has ever seen.
那么,我們結束了在勞倫斯堡送火雞的一天,這搞不好是勞倫斯堡發生過最棒的事之一。
Here with me 4,500 turkeys; everybody was 100 percent surprised. See, you've got those who absolutely needed it, you got other people, some people that just do a lot of good in the community, but you all know that we're just damn happy to get a turkey and happy we're all doing what we were doing. It was a great day, I think, unanimously, a great day.
我這有 4,500 只火雞;每個人百分之百都很驚訝。你看,你們有那些非常需要火雞的人,還有其他人,一些替社區做了很多好事的人,不過你們都知道收到火雞就是會讓人很開心,然后我們都對我們做的事感到快樂。今天是很棒的一天,我認為大家都會同意,是非常棒的一天。