'I'm not trying to be a hero, but seriously, Sirius Black can't be worse than Voldemort, can he?'
“我不是努力要做英雄,不過說正經的,小天狼星布萊克不會比伏地魔更狠毒吧,會嗎?”
Mr Weasley flinched at the sound of the name, but overlooked it.
韋斯萊先生聽到這個名字,畏縮了一下,但隨即克服了這種情緒。
'Harry, I knew you were, well, made of stronger stuff than Fudge seems to think, and I'm obviously pleased that you're not scared, but —'
“哈利,我知道你是,唔,比福吉想的要堅強,你沒害怕,我感到高興,不過——”
'Arthur!' called Mrs Weasley, who was now shepherding the rest onto the train.
“亞瑟!”韋斯萊太太叫道,現在她正在照顧這些人上火車,
'Arthur, what are you doing? It's about to go!'
“亞瑟,你在干嗎?該走了!”
'He's coming, Molly!' said Mr Weasley, but he turned back to Harry and kept talking in a lower and more hurried voice.
“他就來了,莫麗!”韋斯萊先生說。但他又轉向哈利,用更加急促的低聲說道:
'Listen, I want you to give me your word —'
“聽著,我要你保證——”
'— that I'll be a good boy and stay in the castle?' said Harry gloomily.
“——保證我聽話,一直待在城堡里面?”哈利陰郁地說。

'Not entirely,' said Mr Weasley, who looked more serious than Harry had ever seen him.
“不完全是。”韋斯萊先生說,看上去比哈利見過他的任何時候都要嚴肅,
'Harry, swear to me you won't go looking for Black.' Harry stared. 'What?'
“哈利,向我發誓你不會去找布萊克?!惫裳郏笆裁??”
There was a loud whistle.
一聲很響的哨子吹起。
Guards were walking along the train, slamming all the doors shut.
鐵路工作人員沿著火車走過,把所有車門都關上了。
'Promise me, Harry,' said Mr Weasley, talking more quickly still, 'that whatever happens —'
“答應我,哈利,”韋斯萊先生說,說話更快了,“不管發生什么事——”
'Why would I go looking for someone I know wants to kill me?' said Harry blankly.
“我為什么會去找我明知道要殺我的人呢?”哈利茫然問道。
'Swear to me that whatever you might hear —'
“向我發誓不管你可能聽到什么——”
'Arthur, quickly!' cried Mrs Weasley.
“亞瑟,快!”韋斯萊太太叫道。
Steam was billowing from the train; it had started to move.
火車噴著蒸氣,開始移動。
Harry ran to the compartment door and Ron threw it open and stood back to let him on.
哈利跑到車廂門邊,羅恩把門打開,自己讓在一邊,讓哈利上車。
They leant out of the window and waved at Mr and Mrs Weasley until the train turned a corner and blocked them from view.
他們俯身窗外,向韋斯萊夫婦揮手,直到火車拐過彎去,看不見他們為止。