They loaded the trunks onto it, stowed Hedwig and Crookshanks in the luggage rack,
他們把箱子都放了上去,又把海德薇和克魯克山放在行李架上。
then went back outside to say goodbye to Mr and Mrs Weasley.
然后下了火車,和韋斯萊夫婦告別。
Mrs Weasley kissed all her children, then Hermione, and finally, Harry.
韋斯萊太太吻別了她的每一個孩子,然后是赫敏,最后是哈利。
He was embarrassed, but really quite pleased, when she gave him an extra hug.
她特別擁抱了哈利一下,哈利感到很尷尬,但心里實在很高興。
'Do take care, won't you, Harry?' she said as she straightened up, her eyes oddly bright.
“一定要小心啊,哈利。”她直起身子的時候說,她的眼睛奇異地明亮。
Then she opened her enormous handbag and said, 'I've made you all sandwiches.
然后她打開她那巨大的手提袋說:“我給你們都做了三明治。
Here you are, Ron... no, they're not corned beef... Fred? Where's Fred? Here you are, dear...'
這是你的,羅恩……不。這不是咸牛肉的……弗雷德?弗雷德哪里去了?在這里,親愛的……”
'Harry,' said Mr Weasley quietly, 'come over here a moment.'
“哈利,”韋斯萊先生安靜地說,“到這里來一下。”
He jerked his head towards a pillar, and Harry followed him behind it, leaving the others crowded around Mrs Weasley.
他把腦袋向一根柱子那邊一揚,哈利就跟著他走到了這根柱子后面,丟下其他人圍著韋新萊太太。

'There's something I've got to tell you before you leave —' said Mr Weasley, in a tense voice.
“在你離開以前,有些事我必須告訴你——”韋斯萊先生緊張地說。
'It's all right, Mr Weasley,' said Harry, 'I already know.'
“好啦,韋斯萊先生,”哈利說,“我已經知道了。”
'You know? How could you know?'
“你知道了?你怎么會知道的?”
'I — er — I heard you and Mrs Weasley talking last night.
“我——哦——昨天晚上我聽到您和韋斯萊太太的談話。
I couldn't help hearing, Harry added quickly. 'Sorry —'
我忍不住聽了,”哈利迅速地加上了一句,“對不起——”
'That's not the way I'd have chosen for you to find out,' said Mr Weasley, looking anxious.
“這可不是我想讓你知道的方式。”韋斯萊先生說,看上去有些焦急。
'No — honestly, it's OK. This way, you haven't broken your word to Fudge and I know what's going on.'
“不是的——老實說,沒事。這樣,你沒有破壞你給福吉的諾言,而我也知道了在發生什么事情。”
'Harry, you must be very scared —'
“哈利,你一定嚇得要命了——”
'I'm not,' said Harry sincerely. 'Really,' he added, because Mr Weasley was looking disbelieving.
“沒有,”哈利真誠地說,“真的。”他加了一句,因為韋斯萊先生似乎不相信。