Good morning. How are you? It's been great, hasn't it?
早上好,還好嗎? 很好吧,對不對?
I've been blown away by the whole thing. In fact, I'm leaving.
我已經飄飄然了! 我要飄走了。
There have been three themes running through the conference which are relevant to what I want to talk about.
這次會議有三個主題,這三個主題貫穿會議始終,并且和我要談的內容有關。
One is the extraordinary evidence of human creativity in all of the presentations that we've had and in all of the people here.
其中之一就是人類創造力的偉大例證,這些例證已經體現在之前的演講當中,以及在座各位的身上。
Just the variety of it and the range of it.
從這些例證中我們看到了創新的多樣化和多領域。
The second is that it's put us in a place where we have no idea what's going to happen, in terms of the future.
第二點,這些創新也讓我們意識到,我們不知道未來會發生什么。
No idea how this may play out.
完全不知道未來會如何。
I have an interest in education. Actually, what I find is everybody has an interest in education. Don't you?
我對教育感興趣。事實上,我發現每個人都對教育感興趣。難道不是嗎?
I find this very interesting. If you're at a dinner party, and you say you work in education
我發現這很有趣。如果你參加一個晚宴,你說你在教育部門工作,
Actually, you're not often at dinner parties, frankly.
坦白的講,如果你在教育部門工作,事實上你不會經常參加晚宴。
If you work in education, you're not asked.
所以你不會被問及你是做哪行的。
And you're never asked back, curiously. That's strange to me.
你永遠不會被問到,很奇怪。
But if you are, and you say to somebody, you know, they say, "What do you do?"
但是如果你被問及,他們問:“你從事什么行業?”
and you say you work in education, you can see the blood run from their face.
你說你在教育部門工作,你會發現他們漲紅了臉,
They're like, "Oh my God," you know, "Why me? My one night out all week."
那意思好像是“我的天啊,為什么讓我碰上?整整一周我才出來一次”。