Instead, we will follow two simple but very crucial rules
反而,我們將遵循兩條簡單并且非常關鍵的規則
We will buy American and we will hire American.
我們將購買美國的商品,我們將雇傭美國的員工。
Already, we have created over a million new jobs this year - and doing even better than anticipated.
今年以來,我們已經創造了一百多萬的新崗位--比預計的還要更好。
We are just getting started - believe me, we are just getting started.
我們僅僅剛剛開始--相信我,我們僅僅剛剛開始。
For every job that comes back to this country, and every factory that reopens, and every town that is revitalized,
隨著一個個就業崗位回到我們國家,一家家工廠重新開工,一個個城鎮恢復活力,
we aren't just restoring American wealth, we are restoring American pride.
我們不僅僅在重建美國的財富,我們在重建美國的驕傲。
We are restoring America's future - a future where millions will be lifted from welfare to work,
我們在重建美國的未來--數百萬人的生活將獲得提升,從福利到工作崗位,
where children will grow up in safe and vibrant communities, and where our nation will stand stronger than ever before.
孩子們將在安全和充滿生機的社區中成長,我們的國家將比以前更加強大。
And most importantly, it will be a future in which you - our citizens - always come first.
最重要的,未來將是這樣的,你們--我們的公民--永遠是第一位的。
Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America - we are truly making it great again.
謝謝大家,上帝保佑你們,上帝保佑美國--我們真得在讓美國再次偉大。