the Obamacare repeal and replace plan would significantly reduce the federal deficit.
奧巴馬醫保廢除和替代計劃,將顯著減少聯邦赤字。
So it would be good for the federal government, it'll cost you less money by a lot, and it will be a much better plan.
這將對聯邦政府有益,這將花你更少的錢,這將是很好的計劃。
You can't do better than that.
你不能比這更好了。
When I ran for President, I made a commitment to the American people to repeal and replace Obamacare.
在我競選總統時,我向美國民眾承諾廢除和替代奧巴馬醫保。
I am pleased to report that we are very, very close to ending this healthcare nightmare - we are so close.
我很高興地告訴大家,我們在一步步終結這一醫保噩夢--我們如此接近。
The legislation working its way through Congress provides the choice and control people want,
法律將起作用,通過國會提供的人們想要的機會和調控,
the affordability they need, and the quality they deserve in healthcare.
他們需要的可負擔性費用,以及他們應該得到的醫保質量。
It's a common sense approach that restores the sacred doctor-patient relationship.
這是常識性的辦法,將重建神圣的醫患關系。
And you are going to finally have great healthcare at a lower price.
你最終將以更低的價格獲得更好的醫保。
Thank you, God bless you, and God bless the United States of America.
謝謝大家,上帝保佑你,上帝保佑美利堅合眾國。