日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語演講 > TED十佳演講話題 > 正文

TED十佳演講之現在或永不 嘗試做新事情30天(2)

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

I also figured out that if you really want something badly enough, you can do anything for 30 days.

我也認識到,如果你真想一些槽糕透頂的事,你可以在30天里做這些事。
Have you ever wanted to write a novel?
你曾想寫小說嗎?
Every November, tens of thousands of people try to write their own 50,000-word novel, from scratch, in 30 days.
每年11月,數以萬計的人們在30天里,從零起點,嘗試寫他們自己的5萬字小說。
It turns out, all you have to do is write 1,667 words a day for a month. So I did.
這結果就是,你所要去做的事,就是每天寫1667個字,要寫一個月。所以我做到了。
By the way, the secret is not to go to sleep until you've written your words for the day.
順便說一下,秘密是除非在一天里你已經寫完了1667個字,要不你就甭想睡覺。
You might be sleep-deprived, but you'll finish your novel.
你可能被剝奪睡眠,但你將會完成你的小說。
Now is my book the next great American novel?
那么我寫的書會是下一部偉大的美國小說嗎?

嘗試做新事情30天

No. I wrote it in a month. It's awful.

不是的。我在一個月內寫完它。它看上去太可怕了。
But for the rest of my life, if I meet John Hodgman at a TED party,
但在我的余生,如果我在一個TED聚會上遇見約翰·霍奇曼,
I don't have to say, "I'm a computer scientist."
我不必開口說,“我是一個電腦科學家。”
No, no, if I want to, I can say, "I'm a novelist."
不,不會的,如果我想我可以說,“我是一個小說家。”
So here's one last thing I'd like to mention.
我這兒想提的最后一件事。
I learned that when I made small, sustainable changes, things I could keep doing, they were more likely to stick.
當我做些小的,持續性的變化,我可以不斷嘗試做的事時,我學到我可以把它們更容易地堅持做下來。
There's nothing wrong with big, crazy challenges.
這和又大又瘋狂的具有挑戰性的事情無關。
In fact, they're a ton of fun. But they're less likely to stick.
事實上,它們的樂趣無窮。但是,它們就不太可能堅持做下來。
When I gave up sugar for 30 days, day 31 looked like this.
當我在30天里拒絕吃糖果,31天后看上去就像這樣。
So here's my question to you: What are you waiting for?
所以我給大家提的問題是:大家還在等什么呀?
I guarantee you the next 30 days are going to pass whether you like it or not,
我保準大家在未來的30天會去經歷你喜歡或者不喜歡的事,
so why not think about something you have always wanted to try and give it a shot! For the next 30 days. Thanks.
那么為什么不考慮一些你常想去嘗試并在未來30天里試試給自己一個機會。謝謝。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
guarantee [.gærən'ti:]

想一想再看

n. 保證,保證書,擔保,擔保人,抵押品
vt

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,桿,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,豎起<

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 张国强个人简历| 猿球崛起| 追诉电视剧| 在线黄色免费网站| 美女撒尿全过程免费| 宝宝乐园| 深圳古镇| 竹内纱里奈av| 少林问道演员表| dearest动漫在线观看| 香谱72图解高清大图及解释| 我的学生妈妈| 《爱的温暖》电影在线观看| 97理伦| 孙菂| 陈稳| 白蛇三| 还未入团思想汇报800字| 叶问3演员表| 孙菂| free hd xxxx moms movie777| 女演员佟欣简介| 电子版租房合同免费下载| 祖卡尔| 刘浩存个人简介资料| 日本电车系列| 午夜魅影| 姿三四郎电视剧全集| 365:逆转命运的1年 电视剧| 李洋演员个人简介图片| 女王的条件| 朱茉颜| 日本尻逼| 刘永健| 唐人街探案网剧1| 误杀1演员表| 我心灿烂| 童宁电影| 散文诗二首批注| 一个桃子的热量| 洋葱电影|