And what am I supposed to be seeing?
我應該要看到什么呢?
That was a frog, smoking a cigar.
是一只正在抽雪茄的青蛙。
And what color do you want the frog smoking a cigar to be?
那你想要這只抽雪茄的青蛙是什么顏色的呢?
Magenta. Done.
紫紅色。搞定。
Okay, six more questions left before I'm gonna have to say goodbye.
好的,還有六個問題,我就要跟你說再見了。
Ah, get out.
啊,消失。
But, if you had to choose another career, what would you be doing?
但是,如果要你選擇另外一種職業會是什么?
There could be a chef.
可能會是個廚師。
What do you have left on your bucket list?
你還有什么沒有完成的心愿嗎?
I'm gonna jump out of something.
我想要去蹦極啥的。
You're a triple threat.
你在影視歌三方面都有發展。
What would make it a quadruple threat?
下一方面你有什么打算嗎?
I guess I'll find out.
我想我會找出來的。
Can you tell me a secret?
你能告訴我一個秘密嗎?
I think I was born in the wrong era.
我覺得自己生錯了時代。
Can you tell me a lie?
你能告訴我一個謊言嗎?
I have a twin.
我有一個雙胞胎姐妹。
I know it may hurt you for me to say this, but last question. Okay.
我知道這么說也許會傷害到你,但是這是最后一個問題。好的。
Can you end this interview with the worst joke you've ever heard?
你能夠講一個自己聽過的最差勁的笑話來結束今天的采訪嗎?
What did the Pirates say on his 80th birthday?
海盜會在自己80歲生日的時候說什么?
I don't know. Aye matey.
我不知道。是的朋友。
Just leave. Bye, Selena. Bye.
走吧。拜,Selena。拜拜。