Can you tell me what you'd be wearing to this year's Met gala?
你能告訴我你今年Met Gala將會穿什么嗎?
I'm going to be dressed as a robot and I'm gonna carry a sword.
我會穿成一個機器人,同時揮舞著一把利劍。
Ok, so my little cousin Julia wants to know, what did you want to do with your life at age 5?
我的小表妹朱莉婭想知道,你在五歲的時候想做什么工作?
When I was 5, I knew that my dad was a stockbroker but I did not know what a stockbroker was, yet I walked around telling people "I'm gonna be a stockbroker when I grow up."
我五歲的時候,我知道我老爸是個證券經紀人,但是我又不知道究竟證券經紀人是什么,所以我到處跟別人說“我以后長大要當一個證券經紀人”。
What's the one thing you wish you knew at 19?
你希望在當年十九歲的時候自己心里知道什么?
If I could talk to my 19-year-old self, I’d just say, hey you know, you’re gonna date just like a normal 20-something should be allowed to,
如果我可以跟十九歲的我交談,我會說,嘿你知道嗎,你在二十多歲的時候會和別人有一樣的約會頻率,
but you’re going to be a national lightning rod for slut shaming.
但是你將會被別人說成一個讓妓女都感到羞恥的國家級瘋狂前女友。
What's something you will not be doing in 10 years?
在十年之后你不會做些什么?
Something I will not be doing in 10 years...I'll be 36. I really hope that I'm not stressed about the idea of approaching 40.
十年之后我不會做的事情...... 十年后我就要三十六了。我非常希望自己不要因為即將進入四十幾歲的年紀而壓力山大。
I hope that aging is not something that really freaks me out.
我希望我不會那么地害怕年老。
What do you think is the most important life lesson for someone to learn?
你覺得一個人最應該清楚的人間事理是什么?
That karma's real.
因果報應是真的。
Ok, what can you say in another language?
你用外語會說些什么?
I can count to ten in German. Do it.
我能用德語從一數到十。試試看。
Eins, zwei, drei, vier, funf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, zehn.
一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八,九,十。
Go Taylor! Thank you.
好樣的泰勒!謝謝。
Ok, hate to break it to you, but the interview is coming to an end. Ok, well, I'll walk you to the door.
好吧,真不想告訴你,但是這次采訪很快就要結束了。好吧,那我送你到門口好啦。
Ok, what did you love the most about the town where you grew up in?
你最喜歡你長大的那個小鎮里的哪一點?
I grew up in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania and I liked the fact that it had a lot of historic buildings.
我在潘洲的懷奧米辛長大,我最愛它有很多富有歷史感的建筑物。
What's the bravest thing you've ever done?
你做過最勇敢的一件事是什么?
Writing the Apple Music letter.
給蘋果音樂寫抗議信。
Most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
你靠第六感做出的一件事?
Writing the Apple Music letter.
給蘋果音樂寫抗議信。
What's one goal you are determined to achieve in your life time?
你決定在這輩子達到的一個目標是什么?
I really want an honorary doctorate degree because Ed Sheeran has one and I feel like he looks down on me now because I don't have one.
得到一個榮譽博士學位。Ed有一個,所以我總覺得因為我沒有所以他在暗地里狂喜。
Alright Taylor, we did it, now it is time for the final question. I'm gonna take you over here first and let you out.
好了泰勒,我們完成了,現在是最后一個問題了。我先把你帶到門邊好了。
Ok, great. What is your favorite scented candle?
你最喜歡哪種氣味的蠟燭?
Byredo Tree House. That is it.
Byredo樹屋氣味。
Oh my god, it's amazing. Thanks. I'll buy it right now. Thanks Taylor, see you later. Bye.
天啊,太贊了。謝謝。我現在就飛奔去買。謝謝你,泰勒,下次見。拜拜。