My mom is nodding.
我老媽在點頭同意。
How many of you remember your first lecture here at Harvard?
你們當中有多少人還記得在哈佛上的第一節課?
Mine was Computer Science 121 with the incredible Harry Lewis. Harry.
我上的是“計算機科學121”,哈利·路易斯老師超級棒。哈利老師。
I was running late for classs,
因為當時我快遲到了,
so I threw on a t-shirt and I didn't realize until afterwards I put it on inside out and backwards with my tag sticking out the front.
隨手抓了件T恤就套在身上了,結果直到下午才發現我把它前后里外都穿反了,商標還露在前胸。
I couldn't figure out why no one in class would talk to me -- except for this one guy, KX Jin, he just went with it.
當時我還納悶怎么沒人理我,除了KX Jin,他絲毫沒有在意這些,
We start doing our problem sets together, and now he runs a big part of Facebook.
之后,我們一起組隊解決難題,現在他負責臉書很大的一塊業務。
And that, Class of 2017, is why you should be nice to people.
這說明什么?2017的畢業生們,這說明我們大家真的應該對別人寬容一些。

But my best memory from Harvard is meeting Priscilla.
但是我在哈佛最美好的回憶,就是我遇見了普莉希拉(扎克伯格妻子)。
I had just launched this prank website Facemash, and the ad board wanted to "see me".
當時我剛上線了一個惡作劇網站Facemash,然后管理委員會表示“要請我去辦公室”,
Everyone thought I was going to get kicked out.
所有人都認為我要被趕出學校了。
My parents drove about here to help me pack my stuff.
我爸媽來幫我打包行李;
My friends threw me a going away party.
我朋友幫我搞了個告別派對。
Who does that? As luck would have it, Priscilla was at that party with her friend.
是誰搞的呢?最幸運的事情就在這兒,普莉希拉和她朋友一起來到了這個派對。
And we met in line for the bathroom in the Pfoho Belltower, and in what must be one of the all time most romantic lines,
我們在Pfoho Belltower的衛生間外排隊時遇見了,接下來發生了絕對是對我來說永生難忘的浪漫對話,
I turn to her and said: "I'm going to get kicked out in three days, so we need to go on a date quickly."
我對她說:“我三天后就要被趕出學校了,所以我們需要盡快開始約會。”
Actually, any of you graduating today can use that line. I'm getting kicked out today, we need to go on a date fast.
事實上,你們所有人都可以用這個套路。我今天要被趕出學校了,所以我們需要盡快開始約會。