Warren's opinions of Wall Street investment bankers would not endear him to their mothers.
沃倫對華爾街投行人士的看法不會讓他受到歡迎
He feels that they're, for the most part,not out for their clients.
他感覺在很多程度上 他們不是為了客戶
They're out for their own business interests.
他們是為了自己的商業利益
In the late 1960s, there were just a flood of accounting shenanigans and mergers built upon false accounting and misleading people.
在60年代后期 賬目詐騙和建立在偽造賬目上的兼并誤導了群眾
It was a time when a lot of charlatans were prevailing in Wall Street and were being applauded by Wall Street.
當時的華爾街 江湖騙子盛行 華爾街還一致稱贊
I understood what the game was about,
我知道這是什么游戲
but I didn't want to play in it,
但我不想在里面玩
so I closed down the partnership at the end of 1969,
所以我在1969年底關掉了合伙企業
and I took on the title of Chairman for Berkshire Hathaway.
我開始擔任伯克希爾哈撒韋的主席
Well, I think the modern Berkshire is pretty much all a reflection of Warren.
我認為現今的伯克希爾都是沃倫的反射
I have constructed a business that fits me.
我構造的適合我的企業
It's kind of crazy to spend your life painting if you're painting a subject you don't want to look at.
如果你用一生來畫你不想看到的畫作真是太瘋狂了
I've gotten to paint my own painting in business on an unlimited canvas in a way.
我在無盡的帆布上勾勒我自己的畫