It was a pretty silly way to behave,as Warren has recounted in retrospect.
沃倫在回憶中說 這是很愚蠢的行為
One of the reasons Warren is successful is he's brutal in appraising his own past.
沃倫成功的原因之一 他評價自己的過去時總是非常殘忍
He wants to identify misthinkings and avoid them in the future,
他想要確定錯誤的想法并在將來避免
but it was an accident that he chose Berkshire Hathaway.
但他選擇伯克希爾哈撒韋卻是一場意外
If the chairman hadn't tried to cheat him out of an eighth,
如果主席不騙他拿出那八分之一
there wouldn't have been any Buffett- Berkshire Hathaway history.
就不會有巴菲特的伯克希爾哈撒韋這段歷史
If you're emotional about investment,you're not going to do well.
如果你投資時情緒化 你就沒法做好
You may have all these feelings about the stock.
你對股票可能有種種情感
The stock has no feelings about you.
而股票不會對你有情感
Looking back,it's interesting,that tender offer
回憶過去 非常有趣 那份要約
I didn't realize it, but it,it happened about five days after my dad had died
我不明白 但是 但是那發生在我父親去世五天后
and whether that had affected me or not, I don't know.
我不知道那是否對我有影響
Do you remember your last conversation with your father?
你記得和你父親最后的對話嗎
Yeah, but I don't want to talk about it.
記得 但是我不想談它
I think it just sobered him and hurt him,but...Warren soldiers on.
我想這讓他清醒并傷害了他 但是 沃倫挺住了