I remember that speech that Martin Luther King gave.
我記得馬丁路德金做的演講
That was one of the most inspiring speeches I,I've ever heard.
那是我聽過的最鼓舞人心的演講
I come to say to you this afternoon...
我今天下午來很你談
Took me right out of my seat.My wife was with me.
帶我走出座位 我的妻子和我一起
We both had the same experience.
我們都擁有相同的經歷
It will not be long. It was interesting, he,
不會久遠了 這很有趣
in that speech, he talked about truth forever on the scaffold,
他在絞刑臺上講著永恒的真理
long forever on the throne, but that scaffold sways the future.
王權永固 但絞刑臺會動搖未來
Well, he was going to be dead in six months,but that scaffold did sway the future.
他會在六個月內死去 但絞刑臺會動搖未來
My wife was more active than I was,but I was 100% with her mentally.
我的妻子比我更加積極 但我心里百分百支持她
I was just working a little more on my own investments.
我只處理自己很小一部分投資
But it didn't make a difference what we were gonna do with the money after we made it.
但做了那些并沒有什么改變
I thought I would pile it up over the years then she would unpile it in terms of running a,one very large foundation.
我認為我會積累幾年 然后她會為了運營一個很大的基金而分開
And I was particularly good at compounding money,and therefore society would benefit by waiting.
我很擅長組合資產 所以社會會因等待而獲利
I was genetically blessed with certain wiring
我在基因上被賦予了這樣的天賦
that's very useful in a highly-developed market system
這在有很多籌碼的高速市場系統中很有用
where there's lots of chips on the table, and you know, I happen to be good at that game.
你知道 我很擅長那種游戲