Oh my goodness, yes. You know what this is?
我的上帝,是的,你知道這是什么嗎
This is the, this is a holy card for Saint Romo.
這是圣羅默的一張紙牌
And this is a holy medallion and I... found that there is a Presbyterian minister, his name is Ben Daniel.
這是神圣的大獎章,我找到一名長老會的牧師,他叫本·丹尼爾
He's written about all this and I contacted him and he says oh the...in San Jose,
他寫了很多有關這些的文章,我聯系了他,他說,在這里,在圣何塞
he says there's a Virgin of Guadalupe church right across the street and
街對面有一個瓜達魯普圣靈教堂
they have a gift shop and they've got a lot of Father Romo chotchkies and I said 'oh can you get me a bunch?'
他們有個禮品商店,里面有很多羅默神父的chotchkies,我說 "哦你能幫我帶一些嗎?"

And so I brought them and I've been giving them away to whoever wants them,
所以我買了這些把它們分發給想要的人
to give to the illegal aliens that we all know so that we can protect them.
給那些非法移民,這樣能保護他們
Thank you again for being here tonight, it's been a pleasure listening to you.
再次謝謝你今晚能來到這里,聽你說話是種享受
My question is, you said earlier in the evening that you always try to look for happy endings in your stories
我的問題時,你早些提到自己的故事里總是試圖尋找美好的結局
and I'm wondering what was it about this latest project
我很好奇,這是跟最后的這本書有關嗎
in particular that enabled you to finish some of the stories that you were not able to finish before?
尤其是最后這本讓你能夠完結之前很多未了結的故事