She was a better person than I was...but when you get married, it's not a question of saying,
她人比我更好 但當你結了婚就不是那么回事了
I'm going to put a 14% factor in for humor,and 17% for intellect, and 22% for looks.It doesn't work that way.
我會把百分之14的原因放在幽默 百分之17是智商 百分之22是長相 那不管用
I knew it was the right decision,and,and it was.
我知道那是正確的決定 絕對的
You could live anywhere in the world.
你可以住在世界上的任何地方
Why do you choose Omaha, Nebraska?
為什么你選擇內布拉斯加的奧馬哈
Yeah, I love it, and I,you know, I was...born about a mile from here
我喜歡這里 你知道 我在離這里一英里的地方出生
and, you know,I've never had a bad experience in Omaha.
我在奧馬哈從來沒有感覺不好
Well, Omaha and Nebraska are home to me.
奧馬哈和內布拉斯加對我來說就是家
Everything about it seems like home.
所有關于這里的一切都像家一樣
It's a pace, it's relationships.
這是一種節奏 一種關系
There's a lot of continuity. There's a lot of community.There's a lot of friendship.
有很多連續性 也有很多社區 還有很多朋友
It's a very solid place and friendly place in which to grow up in, in which to conduct a business.
你長大還有做投資的地方 是一個可靠而且友好的地方
When I came back to Omaha in early 1956,I had no idea what I was going to do.
當我在1956年回到奧馬哈時 我不知道我該干什么
A few months after I came back, some members of the family said,"What should we do with our money?"
我回來后幾個月 我的一些家庭成員說 我們該怎么處理我們的錢
And I said, "Well, I'm not going back"in the business of selling stocks,
我說我不會再炒股了
but if you would like to join me in a partnership,"I said, "I'll be glad to do it."
但如果你們愿意加入我跟我合作 我很高興這么做
So within a couple of months after coming back,I set up the first partnership.
所以回來幾個月后 我創立了第一個合伙企業