I'm on the way to the office.
我在去辦公室的路上
It's all of a five-minute drive.Been doing it...for 54 years.
有5分鐘的車程 我已經有54年這么干了
One of the good things about this five-minute drive
其中一個好事就是
is that on the way there's a McDonald's, so I'll pick up something.
在五分鐘的路上有一家麥當勞 所以我會帶些東西
Good morning, thank you for choosing McDonald's.Go ahead and order whenever you're ready.
早上好 感謝你選擇麥當勞 往前走挑選點餐
I'll have a Sausage McMuffin with egg and cheese.
我要一個芝士豬柳蛋麥滿分
Anything else? That's it, thank you.
還要其他的嘛 就這么多 謝謝
Yeah, and I tell my wife as I shave in the morning,
我會在早上剃胡子的時候和我妻子說
I say either 2.61, 2.95, or 3.17,
2.61美元 2.95美元 3.17美元我都會說
and she puts that amount in a little cup by me here and that determines which of three breakfasts I get.
她會把那么多錢放在那里的小杯子里 那決定我早餐吃什么
Hi. 2.95. Okay, 2.95.There's the two.How you doing,sir.Hey, great! You're on "Candid Camera"!
你好 2.95美元 好的 2.95美元 過的怎樣 先生 很好 你上我們的鏡頭了
I see. Hello, everybody!
我看到了 大家好
When I'm not feeling quite so prosperous,
當我不覺得市場不那么繁榮的時候
I might go with a 2.61, which is two sausage patties,and then I put 'em together and pour myself a Coke.
我可能吃2.61美元的 里面有兩個豬肉餡餅 我把它倆放一起 給自己倒一杯可樂
Hi, how are you? Hi. I've been good.
你好 你過得怎么樣 你好 我很好
3.17 is a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit,but the market's down this morning,
3.17美元是培根 蛋 還有芝士比司吉 但如果早上股票跌了
so I think I'll pass up the 3.17 and go with the 2.95.
我就想不吃3.17的 改吃2.95的