If the woman is with an older guy, is that your dad?
問身邊帶著一個大叔的女生,“他是你爸爸嗎?”
You’re really not going to eat all of that, are you?
你不會打算把這些都吃掉吧?
15, Did you look in the mirror before you left the house?
你出門時照鏡子了嗎?
What did I do wrong?
我做錯什么了?
How much longer before you’re ready?
你還要多久才能準備好?。?/div>
Hey lady, that’s a big foot; what’s your shoe size?
嘿,姑娘,你的腳真大啊,你穿多大的鞋子?
Are you wearing makeup?
你是不是化妝了?
I thought you were a blond, brunet, red head…whtatever other color she were before.
我還以為你是金發、黑發、紅發……等等她之前的發色。
Have you put on some weight since I saw you last?
你是不是比上次見你的時候胖了?
You are starting to get some facial hair.
你臉上開始長汗毛了。
Asking a older woman with a younger man, is that your son?
年紀稍長帶著一個年輕小伙的女性,“那是你兒子嗎?”
Here are some THINGS YOU NEVER SAY TO OR ASK A MAN:
還有些話你不能對男人說或者問他們:
Which ex-wife?
哪個前妻?
What should I wear tonight?
我今天晚上應該穿什么?
Does this dress make my rear end look fat?
這條裙子令我的臀部看起來很肥嗎?
Do you really love me?
你真的愛我嗎?
If you love me, prove it!
如果你愛我就證明給我看!
Are you a jerk to everyone you meet or just me?
你是對所有人都這么混球還是只對我這樣?
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
To a bald guy, what happened to your hair?
問禿頂的男人“你怎么沒頭發?”
Have you had a hair transplant?
你植過發嗎?
Asking a guy with a younger woman, is she your daughter?
問和年紀比他小的女生在一起的男人,“那是你女兒嗎?”
Here are some THINGS YOU NEVER ASK A CHILD(This is just three things but having had four children I can tell you that it is very important that we only speak positive things about to children.)So here are the three:
還有些話你不能問小孩。(這里面只有三個問題,但是知道它們很有必要,相信我這個撫養了四個孩子的人吧,對孩子你只能說好話。)這三條就是:
When are you going to grow up?
你什么時候才能長大?
Are you a boy or a man?
你是男孩兒還是男人?
Why do you act that way?
你為什么總是那樣?