地點:莫妮卡和錢德勒公寓
人物:錢德勒,羅斯,莫妮卡
事件:錢德勒、羅斯和莫妮卡互揭老底,說出了每個人一直不為人知的糗事。
Chandler: You wanna tell secrets? Okay! Okay! In college, Ross used to wear leg warmers!
錢德勒:你想說秘密?好吧,好吧!上大學的時候,羅斯常穿暖腿套!
Ross: All right! All right! Chandler entered a Vanilla Ice look-a-like contest and won!
羅斯:好啊!好啊!錢德勒去參加“瓦尼拉·艾斯明星臉”比賽,還贏了!
Chandler: Ross came in fourth and cried!
錢德勒:羅斯得了第四名,還為此痛哭了!
Monica: Oh my God!
莫妮卡:噢,天啊!
Ross: Oh, is that funny? Oh, you—you find that funny? Well maybe Chandler should know some of your secrets too!
羅斯:哦,覺得好玩是嗎?哦,你,覺得好玩?那么,也許錢德勒也該知道一些你的秘密!
Monica: I–I already told him everything! You shush!
莫妮卡:我,我早就告訴他所有的事了!你閉嘴吧!
Ross: Once Monica was sent to her room without dinner, so she ate the macaroni off a jewelry box she'd made.
羅斯:有一次莫妮卡被罰不許吃飯,回房間待著,她就把自己用通心粉做的首飾盒吃掉了。
Monica: Ross used to stay up every Saturday night to watch Golden Girls!
莫妮卡:羅斯以前每星期六都熬夜看《金發女郎》!
Ross: Monica couldn't tell time 'til she was 13!
羅斯:莫妮卡在13歲之前都不會看表!
Monica: It's hard for some people!
莫妮卡:那對有些人來說就是很難嘛!
Chandler: Of course it is. Wow—whoa!
錢德勒:當然了,當然了。我滴個老天爺呀!
Monica: Chandler one time wore my underwear to work!
莫妮卡:錢德勒有一次穿著我的內褲去上班了!
Chandler: Hey!
錢德勒:嘿!