And Ed runs the growth team at Uber now, he was at the growth team at Facebook.
Ed目前在Uber領導著一個增長團隊以前他是Facebook增長團隊的一員
And he was a Stanford MBA student, and did a class similar to this, where they talked about virility.
他是斯坦福的工商管理碩士他也講過關于病毒營銷的類似課程
And they all went and built viral products.
他和同學們制定了很多病毒式營銷策略
And there was a bunch of press about that actually.
對此很多新聞都報道了
And these brilliance of these stuff. The interesting thing about Uber.
非常不錯,關于Uber有趣的一點是
If you look at there growth team they're incredibly focused on drivers.
如果你看下他們的增長團隊他們對于司機非常關注
Because it's a two sided market place they need drivers.
因為這也是個買賣雙方的市場,他們需要司機
That's a huge, huge chunk of their focus as a team.
這是他們團隊很大的一個關注點
Even they've got like probably the best viral guy in the world at the company.
在他們公司有著世界上最好的病毒式營銷人員
So, with virality, you get someone to contact import, let's say.
那么在病毒營銷中,要讓用戶導入他的聯系人
Then the question is, how many of those people do you get to send imports?
問題是在這些聯系人中,你能夠給多少人發送鏈接?
Then the question is, to how many people? Then, how many click?
給多少人發?然后是多少人會點擊鏈接?
And you can put extra steps in this.
也許這中間也可以分解成幾步
You could put how many open, how many click, whatever.
多少人會打開,多少人會點擊,之類的
How many click, how many sign up. And then how many of those import.
多少人點擊,多少人注冊,這些人中又有多少會再導入自己的聯系人
So essentially, you want people who sign up to your site, to import their contacts.
本質上說,就是需要人們在網站注冊并導入其聯系人
You want to then get them to send an invite to all of those contacts.
你想讓注冊的人給他們所有的聯系人都發送邀請鏈接
You want to get. It to all of those contacts, not just one of them.
而不是僅僅給其中一個人發
Then you want to get a percentage of those to click, and a percentage of those to sign up.
然后你希望這其中有一部分點擊了邀請鏈接又有一部分注冊了
If you multiply out the percents at every point in this, this is essentially, where well this isn't a percent, this is a number.
如果你把每個節點的百分比相乘那么實際上--哦,這里不是個百分比,這是個數
If you multiply those out, that's essentially, the point where you get to the question of what is the k factor.
如果你把這些乘起來就得到了整個過程的增殖系數