With Facebook there's no native way to contact people who aren't on the service.
但在Facebook上,你沒有辦法去聯系不使用它的人
Everyone thinks of Facebook as viral marketing success, and that's actually, not how it grew.
大家都認為Facebook通過病毒營銷而取得成功但實際上我們不是這么增長的
It was word of mouth virality, because it was an awesome product you wanted to tell your friends about.
Facebook病毒靠口碑傳播因為這個產品很棒大家都想要告訴朋友一起來玩
How's everyone doing? Is this interesting? Great, question, yes.
大家感覺怎么樣?有趣嗎?有問題,很好,請講
So when you're talking about this low payload in both of the examples.
上面兩個例子中,您說它們的有效載荷都比較低
In the later rounds as this sort of campaign or in both of the examples.
但隨著后續的發展或者類似的事情發生以后
Aren't you going to have a much higher pay load
當有更多的人
as more and more people are sending Hotmail to more and more folks,
通過Hotmail發送郵件以后
and that way your payload grows and grows and grows?
有效載荷會不會也隨之不斷增加?
So, the question is in the first round it makes sense that it has a low pay load,
好,這個問題是說開始階段低有效載荷是可以理解的
but in later rounds, aren't you gonna have higher payloads as people send more and more and more emails.
但后來隨著人們發送的郵件越來越多有效載荷會不會增大?
I guess in my head, well, first and foremost, I think you actually, only send emails to a small number of people.
我想,首先你要知道一點我們只給一小群人發郵件
So, compared to like the massive viral engines that exist today, where you import someone's entire contact book.And send them all.
相比于現有的巨大的病毒傳播機制來說比如說導入某人完整的通訊錄.全選
Send them all an email, or where you post to everyone's friends on Facebook.
并給每個人發一個郵件或者給Facebook上每個人的朋友都發送消息
The actual payloads are still very small.
相比于上述方式 Hotmail實際的有效載荷是很小的
Even if it's everyone that you email on a frequent basis you hit.
即使你給每個聯系人發郵件的頻率都很高
I'm also thinking really per email sent out.
同時你也得考慮每封信發出去以后
How many people are on it?
真正會看這個鏈接的有多少人
But it's a fair point, like yeah, as more people get on, get on Hotmail they'll send more emails, as more people use email.
但不管怎么說,你說的是對的,隨著用戶的增加他們會發出更多的郵件也就會吸引更多的人使用Hotmail
The product actually, grows more and more successfully.
產品也就會變得越來越成功
So, that's a fair point. Go for it. Doesn't, like, point of conversion also matter?So, like, when just click and sign up.
因此你說的沒錯,請講。轉化的契機是不是很重要?比如有時點擊一下就能注冊
But if you skip the goal ad it's Completely agree, that's why, oh I'm sorry.
省去了很多麻煩完全同意,這就是--啊,抱歉