Every hour of every day, my Administration is focused on creating jobs for our people and I mean good jobs.
這讓企業不太可能進行競爭。我的政府,在每一天的每一個小時,都關注于為我們的民眾創造就業崗位,我是說好工作。
More jobs, better jobs, higher-paying jobs - that's our mission.
更多的工作,更好的工作,更高工資的工具--這是我們的任務。
This week, I also met with Sheriffs and Police Chiefs from across the country.
本周,我也會見了全國各地的警長和警察局長們。
I pledged to them that we would stand with the incredible men and women of law enforcement
我向他們承諾,我們將和杰出的執法人員站在一起
and so too will our great new Attorney General, Jeff Sessions.
我們杰出的司法部長杰夫·賽辛斯也是這樣。
My administration is committed to your security,
我的政府致力于你們的安全。
which is why we will continue to fight to take all necessary and legal action to keep terrorists, radical and dangerous extremists from ever entering our country.
也因此,我將繼續采取所有必要和合法的行動,讓恐怖分子和激進危險的極端分子不能再進入我們的國家。
We will not allow our generous system of immigration to be turned against us as a tool for terrorism and truly bad people.
我們將不允許我們慷慨的移民體系,變成恐怖主義和真正的壞人使用的工具,來對抗我們。
We must take firm steps today to ensure that we are safe tomorrow.
我們現在必須采取穩定的步驟,確保我們在未來是安全的。
We will defend our country, protect our Constitution, and deliver real prosperity for our people.
我們將保衛我們的國家,捍衛我們的憲法,并為我們的人民提供真正的繁榮。
God bless you, God bless America. Have a great week.
上帝保佑你們,上帝保佑美國。祝你本周快樂。