That's why last week, I signed an executive order to help keep terrorists out of our country.
也因此上周,我簽署行政命令,讓恐怖主義分子遠離我們的國家。
The executive order establishes a process to develop new vetting and mechanisms to ensure those coming into America love and support our people.
這一行政命令建立起一套程序,開啟新的審查和機制,確保那些進入美國的人們,熱愛和支持我們的人民。
That they have good intentions.
至少他們有著友好的意圖。
On every single front, we are working to deliver for American workers and American families.
在每一個的方面,我們都在為美國的員工和美國的家庭努力。
You, the law-abiding citizens of this country, are my total priority.
你們,這個國家的守法公民,是我全部的優先事項。
Your safety, you jobs and your wages guide our decisions.
你們的安全,你們的就業和你們的薪水引導著我們的決定。
We're here to serve you, the great and loyal citizens of the United States of America.
我們服務你們,美利堅合眾國偉大和忠誠的公民。
The forgotten men and women will be never forgotten again.
被遺忘的人們,再也不會被忘記。
Because from now on, it's going to be America First.
因為從現在開始,將都是美國第一。
That how I got elected, that's why you voted for me, and I will never forget it.
也因此,我贏得了選舉,也因此,你們投票選我,我將永遠不會忘記。
God Bless you and God Bless America.
上帝保佑你們,上帝保佑美國。