This order requires that for every 1 new regulation, 2 old regulations must -- and I mean must -- be eliminated.
這一命令要求,每一項新的監管規則出臺,2項舊的監管規則必須--我是說必須--被淘汰。
It's out of control.
監管規則已經失去控制。
The January employment report shows that the private sector added 237,000 jobs last month.
一月份的就業數據顯示,私營部門在一月份增加了237,000個就業崗位。
A lot of that has to do with the spirit our country now has.
大部分崗位與我們國家現在擁有的精神有關。
Job growth far surpassed expectations in January,
就業增長在1月份遠遠超過預期,
and the labor force participation also grew, so you can be encouraged about the progress of our economy.
勞動力參與度也在增加,因此,你可以在我們經濟的進展中受到激勵。
It's going to be a whole new ball game.
這將是一個全新的局面。
But there is still much work to do. That I can tell you.
但仍然有很多需要去做的工作。我可以告訴你下面這些。
Also this week, on the first day of Black History Month, I was pleased to host African American leaders at the White House.
也在本周,在黑人歷史月的第一天,我很榮幸邀請非裔美國領導人來到白宮。
We are determined to deliver more opportunity, jobs and safety for the African-American citizens of our country.
我們決心為我們國家的非裔美國公民提供更多的機遇,就業崗位和安全保障。
America can really never, ever rest until children of every color are fully included in the American Dream -- so important.
美國真的沒有,從未停止,直到每種膚色的孩子都被全面地包括在美國夢中--這非常重要。