Jane? Jane!At last. Lady Gresham and Mr Wisley have come to call. Where have you been?
簡 簡 你終于回來了 格萊謝姆夫人 和衛斯理先生來訪 你去了哪里
Ma'am. Sir.Well,perhaps... Perhaps the young people would like to take a walk?
夫人 先生 也許 也許 年輕人想要出去走走
I see there's a pretty little wilderness at the side of the house.
我看到房子旁邊有一大塊荒地
Excuse me.Jane?What is she doing? Writing.
請原諒 簡 她在做什么 寫作
Can anything be done about it?
那有什么用
Miss Austen,you may know that I have known you for some considerable time during my visits to Steventon.
奧斯汀小姐 你知道 從我來訪斯蒂文頓開始 我已經認識你有一段時間了
The garden is so affecting in this season.Indeed.
這個季節的花園真是漂亮 當然
The impression you have given me has always.The flowers particularly.
你給我的印象總是 尤其是花兒
What I'm trying to say is that I...I have a respectable property of 2,000 a year
我想說的是我... 我每年有可觀的2000英鎊收入
in addition to even greater expectations as Lady Gresham's heir to which it may be indelicate to refer.Oh,indelicate,yes.
另外作為格萊謝姆的繼承人 我的財產會更加龐大 提到這些可能有些失禮 哦 有些失禮 是的
It's yours. If we marry,all of it,yours.
這些都是你的 如果我們結婚 這一切都是你的
Mr Wisley...Your offer is most sincere,I can see,and gentlemanlike,and it honours me,truly.
衛斯理先生...我知道 您的請求很真誠 也很紳士 這讓我真得很榮幸
But for all you are and all you offer,I...Yes.
但是對于您 和您的條件 我 是的