Mr Lefroy? Mr Lefroy? Mr Lefroy?Was I deficient in propriety?
勒弗羅伊先生 勒弗羅伊先生 勒弗羅伊先生 我是不是很沒有禮數
Why did you do that?Couldn't waste all those expensive boxing lessons.
為什么要這么做 實在不能浪費這么寶貴的練習機會
Forgive me if I suspect in you a sense of justice.
如果我以前有懷疑過您的正直 請原諒我
I am a lawyer. Justice plays no part in the law.
我是律師 但是正直在法律中毫無用處
Is that what you believe?I believe it. I must.I beg your leave.
您這么認為的? 我必須相信 請原諒我先行告辭
Her heart is stirred.It's a summer squall.
她的心在攪動 這只是場夏日暴風雨
Mr Lefroy will soon be gone. And Mr Wisley will still be waiting,I hope.
勒弗羅伊先生很快就會離開 希望衛斯理先生會等候她
The man's a booby.Oh,he will grow out of that.And she could fix him with very little trouble.
那個男人是個傻子 哦 他會成長的 她很容易就會使他成長的
You could persuade her.To sacrifice her happiness?
你可以說服她 犧牲她的快樂
Jane should have not the man who offers the best price,but the man she wants.
簡不是要一個出價高的男人 而是要她想要的
Oh,Mr Austen.Must we have this conversation,day in and day out?We'll end up in the gutter if we carry on like this.
哦 奧斯汀老爺 干嘛要一天到晚談論這件事嗎 如果再這樣繼續下去 我們就永無寧日了
Jenny! Mr Austen!Where are you?
潔妮 奧斯汀老爺 你們在哪里
So kind of you to return the call.
太感謝您的來訪
Will you take a dish of tea,ma'am? Green tea?
女士 您想要杯茶嗎 綠茶
Brown,Your Ladyship.Then no.Where is your youngest daughter?
紅茶 夫人 那就不要了 你的小女兒在哪里?
She's visiting the poor,ma'am.
她去看望窮人了