My fellow Americans, it has been the honor of my life to serve you. I won't stop.
我的同胞們,能夠為你們服務是我的榮幸。我會一直為你們服務。
In fact, I will be right there with you, as a citizen, for all my remaining days.
事實上,在我以后的人生中,我會以一位普通公民的身份一直和你們在一起。
But for now, whether you are young or whether you're young at heart,
而現在,無論你年輕與否,
I do have one final ask of you as your President, the same thing I asked when you took a chance on me eight years ago.
作為你們的總統我還有一個請求,八年前你們剛把我選上來時我提出過同樣的請求。
I'm asking you to believe.
我請求你們繼續保持信念。
Not in my ability to bring about change, but in yours.
不是相信我可以帶來改變,而是相信你們自己的力量。

I am asking you to hold fast to that faith written into our founding documents;
我請求你們依然堅信在建國時我們寫下的信念,
that idea whispered by slaves and abolitionists;
那個奴隸和廢奴主義者低語過的信念,
that spirit sung by immigrants and homesteaders and those who marched for justice;
那個被移民和追求正義的人們吟誦過的信念;
that creed reaffirmed by those who planted flags from foreign battlefields to the surface of the moon;
我們勝利的星條旗,從國外的戰場一路飄揚到月球表面,更加強化了這一信念;
a creed at the core of every American whose story is not yet written: Yes, we can.
它也將會是每一個還未開始書寫自己故事的美國人的精神內核。
Yes, we did. Yes, we can.
是的,我們做到了。是的,我們可以做到。
Thank you. God bless you. May God continue to bless the United States of America. Thank you.
謝謝你們。上帝保佑你們,上帝繼續保佑美利堅。謝謝你們。